I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    ... Am I part of INGO history?

I'm honored.

The first time I read the original post, I wanted so bad to post the below meme. Even the example posted by Wolfhound gives me the urge to stab someone in the forehead with an ice pick. It's a great example, because of it's descending levels of firearms ignorance.

However, we all started out naive and inexperienced when it comes to firearms. For that reason, I always try and be positive with fellow shooters and offer alternative options, that can enhance safety and improve our image to the sheeple around us. IF they choose to go down a different path, that is their choice. Other times, I just keep my opinion to myself and walk away.

forest-whitaker-eye.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have decided to create a small test to see if INGO has actually moved beyond it's harsh, dog piling past. If you can read the paragraph below without eye twitching, vein popping rage then consider yourself a cultured and sensitive INGOer. Please do not read the following paragraph if you suffer from a heart condition, high blood pressure or have had too much coffee.

You have been warned.

So, I stopped at Subway today for a sandwich. I was open carrying my tactical Hi-Point. I had it in my waistband because holsters are a waste of money. Anyway, several people were looking at me funny so I said "don't worry. I have a gun permit." I guess that wasn't good enough because later a police officer approached me and asked to see my LTCH. I told him that isn't necessary because I don't carry a round in the chamber just several in the clip. I also informed him I am a member of an elite tactical team that protects the second largest mall in Indiana. Well, things went down hill from there pretty fast. Long story short........I think he stole my wallet.

Are you kidding me? Subway? What kind of mouth breathing, subterranean dwelling troglodyte goes to freakin' Subway for one of their mockeries of a sandwich????

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I think it's due to people like you, to be honest. You reached right out to me, took me to the range, and made me feel welcome. Everyone has been really respectful and tolerate of questions that are pretty obvious to someone who isn't new like me. This is seriously one of the best and most informative Forums I've found on any subject... It's the members who set the tone and pace and you've done a great job. So, thank you!

Man.... No one reached out and took me to the range.... Now I am feeling like this IS a hostile environment.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Now we've done it. Managed to offend Forest Whitaker, the cookie monster and the troglodytes, all on the same page!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    INGO is too soft. I'm not saying treat new gun people badly. Teach the new people. But too many people telling others what they wanna hear not what they need to hear.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ingo too harsh? Na. Ingo is too fake.
    Most of the people who spoke their homest opinions got forced out years ago and while some have come back sadly many of them didn't. Ingo has lost some truly remarkable members.
    Now i see a bunch of lawyer types that like to run in cliques and play devil's advocate. I don't like people who I feel are giving me a politically correct or bs answer. I tell it like I see it and don't give a damn who likes or doesn't like it and I expect that level of authenticity from people when I'm debating an issue. Hasnt been that way on ingo in a long time. The ONLY reason I won't fully express myself on an issue or call someone what they really are is because I don't want to break the rules and be gone. I've just avoided the political talk and Ingo in general for a while now because besides health issues I just got tired of stupid moth...... ah see I almost said too much.
    These are my opinions and while I'm not always right, I will say what I like .... As long as they conform within the rules of ingo of coarse ;)

There are still fabulous people here and straight shooters and I don't meant to lump all of ingo members into that boat above. The rest of you are probably on my ignore list 2.0 so I won't see your meanie reply anyways :p

Last edited:
    Top Bottom