Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    The guy probably got lucky you had left.
    Unless he came with no ill intent and wanted to bring you cookies.

I think I would give this individual a piece of advice a Chief Master Sergeant once gave me, son don’t step on your manhood or if you’re going to put your manhood in a vice keep your hand on the handle. I think CM could crank down on the vice with extreme prejudice. Just saying ....

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think I would give this individual a piece of advice a Chief Master Sergeant once gave me, son don’t step on your manhood or if you’re going to put your manhood in a vice keep your hand on the handle. I think CM could crank down on the vice with extreme prejudice. Just saying ....

It is also common sense not to mess with the moderators of a freaking gun forum in person.
    Or I tought it was anyway.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Hmmm. Cat fishing on INGO forum a new sport. Limit on INGO catfish?

I mean you you almost always get a nice warning and then a little de merit. How far does one has to push it to get a ban.
    I just stray away from any of the political threads and stick to the basics of shooting collecting and talking about sports.

I guess if everyone knew I was a big Miami Dolphins fans I would get more crap thrown at me by the monkeys. I always love to see videos of monkeys throwing crap. Don’t Look at the monkeys eye to eye.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I mean you you almost always get a nice warning and then a little de merit. How far does one has to push it to get a ban.
    I just stray away from any of the political threads and stick to the basics of shooting collecting and talking about sports.

I guess if everyone knew I was a big Miami Dolphins fans I would get more crap thrown at me by the monkeys. I always love to see videos of monkeys throwing crap. Don’t Look at the monkeys eye to eye.

I am a Raiders fan. We could share in some misery...:):

As to your question. Read back through this thread and you tell me how far one had to go.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

...I mean, you really haven't had the full INGO experience unless you've been temp-banned at least once.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    This is nuts. CM, I hope you are anywhere but the 1500 tomorrow. Anyone crazy enough to want to cause a confrontation with an armed person at a gun show, well I would stay the hell away from them because they are not rational.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You leave a bad taste in my mouth there 2011'er........
    How did you become a mod I will never know.

I'm going Back to reading posts***:rolleyes:

Well, arent you among the special.

Be careful my friend. Your join date has very little to do with how you are viewed.

Oh yeah, never meant to leave a taste. Chill out and relax.

No one asks you who gets to be a Mod. That is Fenways decision.

Again, be careful. Reading might be a good option for you. Calling out a mod in a thread about calling out a Mod......Impressive....really.

church do you ever get off that computer, it simply amazing

dont threatin me with your***,, status I experienced you playground bullies many many times.
    And personal vengeful attitude, no need for a bully mod-erated forum.
    it sounds like you regurgitated exactly what you told John the other day.

Now get off your computer and talk a break, stretch those legs, exercise those fingers, you'll be good to go.

If you have a personal vendetta with me we can discuss this with Que , Rob, whoever but your simply an inexperienced
    Mod who loves to play computer.

As it seems some folks just have no social/civil Filters in place this thread has hit the wall......hard.

As an inexperienced Mod I will now Play computer and close this thread before another member decides to have a meltdown.

Any one who has issue with me or how I "Play" mod may PM me and we can iron it out off open forum. That will be a lot safer.

-CM-

Thanks CM, I missed this one the first time around.

I do not see what got him started.

I di have one serious question for you. What did you do to be made a mod? I really want to know, so...

I don't make the same mistake.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I di have one serious question for you. What did you do to be made a mod? I really want to know, so...

The way I remember it is that he turned it down one time too few over a period of at least a couple of months.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I was tricked.

I seriously do not get the bully thing but I will roll with it. It has brought out some humor.

I am no bully. But I will not step down or run either. Never have.

I have no idea what got his hair up but the PM's were insane.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think I am safe. If they made me a mod there would be too many self-Perma-bans.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is nuts. CM, I hope you are anywhere but the 1500 tomorrow. Anyone crazy enough to want to cause a confrontation with an armed person at a gun show, well I would stay the hell away from them because they are not rational.

And I agree this one is anything but rational.
    I had no plans to be there anyway but seriously, this is on him. He needs to know I am not a runner.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Two points: one, that was a Chief, nuff said. Second: was the Chief Vietnam-era and Southern by chance?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Anyone can be had but.... I know CM and I know his past life. He can hold his own in any of today's worlds.
    I'm not afraid of anything but before I tied into the MouseMod I'd be doin' a bunch of head scratchin' and calculatin' to see if it's really worth it.
    He may be old as dirt but you'll get muddy if you mess with this guy.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And I agree this one is anything but rational.
    I had no plans to be there anyway but seriously, this is on him. He needs to know I am not a runner.

My son (who usually has to work on Sundays) is off tomorrow so we'll be there. I told him he has to sign a letter to Bosma.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have possibly 10 people on standby if you do not get them all signed/sealed possibly more.

:rockwoot:, but back to the subject of the thread, if this guy has a perceived grievance of some kind everybody wearing INGO colors (that is a bit over the top, but ya'll know what I mean) needs to have their SA fine-tuned tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom