churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    church do you ever get off that computer, it simply amazing

dont threatin me with your***,, status I experienced you playground bullies many many times.
    And personal vengeful attitude, no need for a bully mod-erated forum.
    it sounds like you regurgitated exactly what you told John the other day.

Now get off your computer and talk a break, stretch those legs, exercise those fingers, you'll be good to go.

If you have a personal vendetta with me we can discuss this with Que , Rob, whoever but your simply an inexperienced
    Mod who loves to play computer.

I am waking this up just to give notice. This banned member stopped by the Ingo booth today looking for me. I had left for the day so I am not sure of his intentions but what ever they are he needs to be considerate.
    And I really do love to play computer.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I am waking this up just to give notice. This banned member stopped by the Ingo booth today looking for me. I had left for the day so I am not sure of his intentions but what ever they are he needs to be considerate.

That doesn't bode well for your bully cred when they actually come looking for you.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You are getting quite the fan club CM. Should I invest in Kevlar for the next 1500? And more importantly , did they get him to sign a letter to Bosma??:laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You might have to install a bullet resistant glass between you guys and the public it sounds like. ;)

How will CM shoot back with a glass? I would be more scared if I came to CM's booth and there was no glass. :):

They do make one-way bullet resistant glass but I always got worried those things could be installed backwards by mistake.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wouldn't assume the worst. I have met a fair amount of banned individuals, none seemed like a threat.

Assume what you will. This water runs much deeper than what you see on the surface.
    At best it would have been a verbal confrontation. At worst would have been up to him.
    I will talk to anyone and do what I can to get whatever the issue is back on course. This one is not going to do that.
    I am not wanting to start a dog pile or banned member bashing. Just an open statement.

He has tried several times to get back on the forum through PM's and other members. I know he still reads it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom