Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    this level of "entitlement" just SCREAMS at me. The oh so common "I matter more than you, so do it for me the way I want" that seems rampant these days.

And, BTW, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who reported the classifieds violation. :p:p

Uh......yes you were.

That is how most of these thing come to our attention.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Uh......yes you were.

That is how most of these thing come to our attention.

Hey, I got my fingers smacked a couple of times early on here on INGO. Learned my lessons, followed the rules.

Not once did I post complaining about it, either directly or with sarcastic snarky comments.

Those who keep whining about getting in trouble when they break the same rules again and again won't get a bit of sympathy from me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey, I got my fingers smacked a couple of times early on here on INGO. Learned my lessons, followed the rules.

Not once did I post complaining about it, either directly or with sarcastic snarky comments.

Those who keep whining about getting in trouble when they break the same rules again and again won't get a bit of sympathy from me.

This is more common than you know.

I would send sympathy cards to their family's if I could............:lmfao:

I tried to help the OP on his original warning. Guess he forgot about that.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    This is more common than you know.

I would send sympathy cards to their family's if I could............:lmfao:

I tried to help the OP on his original warning. Guess he forgot about that.

what? Even after getting offered assistance on how to comply and still complaining that he's expected to follow the same rules as everyone else?

I'm shocked. That NEVER happens this day and age. :(

personal responsibility is dead. Long live entitlement!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    INGO unfriendly? Let's consider the source...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/314342-my-restaurant-rant.html

Looking past that... Photobucket. Once you upload the photo to Photobucket, copy the IMG link (instead of the direct link) and past in thread. This way, no further action is required. It is already formatted with the IMG code so you can skip the insert image icon in the INGO post editor.

I see you have uploaded directly to INGO in the past, but be aware, you CANNOT post pics in the classifieds using that method. You must host them elsewhere and embed them in your post.

Heh, someone who was actively insulting to people on a forum now believes that forum is unfriendly. I wonder what Raylin Givens would have to say on the topic?

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    NightOwl, respectfully, in regards to forum rules followed between consenting adults, you need to grow a pair.

If somebody PERSONALLY attacks you, then feel free to come back at them tenfold, within the rules of whatever forum you are operating within.

When a moderator, following the requirements of a job they do for FREE 365.25 days per year, cites you for not following the rules they enforce, I suggest you STFU and take it.

My team of moderators on SC rules with an iron fist in regards to site rules, same as many others on MANY other forums, apparently to included this one. It maintains decorum in a place (the internet) where this is extremely challenging to do because of the convenient anonymity provided by the keyboard.

In short:

Don't be a prick, and don't insult your moderators. They do this for free, have nothing to lose, and you don't have to be here. You wouldn't be on our forum.

-Nate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom