INGO Veterans- Who's a Veteran or Active Duty?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Indiana national guard 11b `95 made it through about 4 week. of bootcamp before a knee injury got me a medical. I don't consider myself a veteran though.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    USAF 71-79, Computer Repairman

I spent two tours mostly underground in SAC headquarters as a cold warrior after basic and 9 month training (the only class longer was electronic countermeasures). I never went anywhere else or went anywhere transient duty. After Vietnam ended, I got to come above ground in communications (my avatar patch).

Deathmagnetgt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    New Albany
    My intentions for this was not for people to post their "war stories." I enjoy talking about where people have been and interesting things they may have done. When I bought my AK the older gentleman was a Vietnam vet and we didn't talk one second about his time there for the hour plus we talked. He gave me stories about his beloved drill sergeants and what he thought about the fielding of the M16. He got a kick out of how soft the arm has come when I told him about stuff I've seen around.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Army, 1979-1992 19E and 19K Most proud of the 2 tours I did in Germany with the 2nd Cav, especially when the wall came down.

My Unit was doing convoy support headed to Graf when they opened the gates. The glut of Wartburgs and Taibants on A3 choked traffic so badly, I began to wonder if we would make it back after the FTX was completed.

Top Bottom