• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, but at the park, you only have to worry about your own kids. You don't have to watch everyone else's kids, too. Moderating this place is like herding cats and if you have to scold one, at least 1/3rd of the remaining cats will attempt to claw your eyes out! :):

Yea, well in the process you end up watching everyone else's kids trying to track down your own and trying not to panic! :p

I can't imagine a revolt of one third of the people here attacking a mod... I'd be afraid I'd get banned from my home away from home! :): You know, I've offered to help be a part-time moderator since I don't have a life outside this house and computer!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I remember when this place was smaller. It took me less than a week at 3 hours a night and I had read every thread. I kept it up until we hit 2000 members. Then I just kinda go find the threads that may pertain to my questions or findings and if I don't see one after about 5 pages I post a new thread. Even then it's usually a covered subject!!! :laugh:

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    Had a quick chat about firearms with the security guard at the WorkOne center in Gary yesterday.

I made sure to point him to this site, because it surprised him the amount of Indiana firearm laws he wasn't aware of. Hope he can respond to this because he found us!

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I didn't know I had joined so close to the begining ( I should say when the member number was so low). I found out about it off of glocktalk and haven't been back since. I gladly became a site supporter as well and just hope I am reminded when I need to pay again.

Top Bottom