• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Its really awesome to hear from so many folks that are gun owners, and in Indiana to boot! Imagine if we had all 300,000 LTCH holders on INGO! That is a good goal. :) I love it here and am on here every day. Great place to hang out online. Thanks for all your hard work.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Thanks for the great place to come and chat with other people about things we love. I really like this site, I'm on here more than any other site of any sort I visit. I really enjoy the reading and the people. The amount of growth is amazing, but I"m not too surprised either. I know I for one was told about this by a friend, and then I told a friend that joined, and have told other friends that are probably gonna join soon too. Congrats and thanks!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    I have a question? How many members would we need to be a force in any upcoming election for instance! I mean after all it is obvious that we all are concerned about the same issues and our rights.
    Maybe we have become a group that politicians with our views would want our backing or maybe- FENWAY for Govornor?
    All kidding aside Fenway THANK YOU for this site, being off work since September with a work related injury I have spent alot of time on here and it has made being down alot easier to handle!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    It is my pleasure. I have worked very hard to make this the best forum possible and I'm glad you enjoy it so much!

All kidding aside Fenway THANK YOU for this site, being off work since September with a work related injury I have spent alot of time on here and it has made being down alot easier to handle!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I signed on as a new member exactly a week ago. Two days ago, I mailed off funds to become a site supporter.
    This site is informative and cordial. I can NOT say the same for some of the others.
    Glad to be here. Proud to be a supporter, though I'll have to wait for my check to be received, before seeing the recognition banner by my name.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    This site is informative and cordial. I can NOT say the same for some of the others.

agreed. i discovered this site because of the "Hometown" section of AR15.com

if there ever was a site that was not cordial, it would ARF.com This site has quickly become my preferred gun forum.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Just checked we're at 4501. Missed the 4500th member. At this rate we'll be at 5000 by August.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Here's an updated chart with our extra 500 members over the last couple of months.

2m31heg.jpg

Top Bottom