INGOs Meanest DOGS .... pics (warning .. GRAPHIC!!!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'm going to try this:

picture.php

Two of the toughest dogs you've seen - right?!?:):
    :D

trrrrrrrrreat ?!?! :):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This beast tried to attack my son this past weekend.

DSC_0179.jpg

But luckily Xander was armed, so he was able to fight him off.

DSC_0180.jpg

I have no idea what's going on here; I guess he was trying to change directions in mid air, but it looks like he jumped up in the air and is trying to click his heals together.

DSC_0181.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This beast tried to attack my son this past weekend.

But luckily Xander was armed, so he was able to fight him off.

I have no idea what's going on here; I guess he was trying to change directions in mid air, but it looks like he jumped up in the air and is trying to click his heals together.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: your dog is gay, jumping in the air and doing heel clicks, and ****, and letting a kid defeat him with a water gun.. wheres the blood man? ;)

VERY nice looking dog brother!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Leonidas goes crazy(playful) if there are other dogs around, but he could be completely surrounded by hyperactive puppies and if I have a tennis ball in my hand, I have his FULL attention. I could have ribeye steak in my hand and he wouldn't care as much as he does as a ball.

If you notice in the second picture, Xander is squirting him with the squirt gun, but all he cares about is what is in his right hand.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Leonidas goes crazy(playful) if there are other dogs around, but he could be completely surrounded by hyperactive puppies and if I have a tennis ball in my hand, I have his FULL attention. I could have ribeye steak in my hand and he wouldn't care as much as he does as a ball.

If you notice in the second picture, Xander is squirting him with the squirt gun, but all he cares about is what is in his right hand.
    i love that about good german shepherds

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ditto.

How much does your pup weigh?

Yep. He likes going on walks, but they are time consuming...I can grab a tennis ball and a racket and can run(sprint) 5-6 miles out of him in about 30 minutes.
    I cant remember. my wife took her to the vet. i bet she is right around 80 pounds if not more already. i think she is about full size frame wise, now she just needs to bulk up :D

my dog hasnt built up to that kind of endurance yet. she will play ball forever though. but i havent ever ran with her.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Picking up this ferocious beast this coming Sunday. Her along with our current ankle biter, a whopping 10 pound long hair mini-doxie, and no one is breaking into my house without losing an appendage! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

IMG_20110528_174943.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ditto.

How much does your pup weigh?

Yep. He likes going on walks, but they are time consuming...I can grab a tennis ball and a racket and can run(sprint) 5-6 miles out of him in about 30 minutes.

with a little more training you could get him to load the balls into a launch then you can sit back and enjoy some bacon:bacondance:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Ok I'll play too, here's Ivy.
    qGVjvCa

Beats an alarm any day.
    jgWnWnv

And keeps the couch warm.
    H5ClTSz

And here's my other dog Sophie.
    She's such a little princess.
    b7rd4Yq

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I cant remember. my wife took her to the vet. i bet she is right around 80 pounds if not more already. i think she is about full size frame wise, now she just needs to bulk up :D

my dog hasnt built up to that kind of endurance yet. she will play ball forever though. but i havent ever ran with her.

LOL @ thinking I could run 6 miles in 30 minutes.:laugh:

I'm saying I can take him out to this field nearby and hit the tennis ball with the racket(a lot easier than throwing it and it can go a lot farther) and make him sprint about 5-6 miles in a short amount of time. When it's 80-90+ degrees he'll let me know when he's done by plopping down about 10 feet in front of me on he way back from retrieving. When it's 70 or below, I'm not sure what his limit is, because he won't stop until I stop.

What are you wanting your pup to fill out to weight-wise?

with a little more training you could get him to load the balls into a launch then you can sit back and enjoy some bacon:bacondance:

Haha, if I had a launch, it would take him about 30 seconds to figure out he can entertain himself by dropping the ball into the basket.

I can put his leash on him, go out into the yard and he'll take himself for a walk(by grabbing the handle end and prancing around the fence line). He also LOVES walking other dogs...He's very safe about it too, he won't let them get anywhere near the road. :):

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    LOL @ thinking I could run 6 miles in 30 minutes.:laugh:

I'm saying I can take him out to this field nearby and hit the tennis ball with the racket(a lot easier than throwing it and it can go a lot farther) and make him sprint about 5-6 miles in a short amount of time. When it's 80-90+ degrees he'll let me know when he's done by plopping down about 10 feet in front of me on he way back from retrieving. When it's 70 or below, I'm not sure what his limit is, because he won't stop until I stop.

What are you wanting your pup to fill out to weight-wise?

Haha, if I had a launch, it would take him about 30 seconds to figure out he can entertain himself by dropping the ball into the basket.

I can put his leash on him, go out into the yard and he'll take himself for a walk(by grabbing the handle end and prancing around the fence line). He also LOVES walking other dogs...He's very safe about it too, he won't let them get anywhere near the road. :):

i was wondering if you were part kenyan & part messiah :):

i dont know what weight really. i just more want to make sure she is healthy and not fat. if she stayed the same as she is now, I would still be happy.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Alright, I'll play too.

First is Rebel, our Yellow lab, He'll be 4 in August and weighs about 95 lbs. This picture was taken last spring.
    picture.php

And Ryder is a Black Lab/German Shepherd mix, and just turned 6 months. Got him from a guy on here. This picture was taken about 2 months ago, he no longer can fit between the toilet and bathtub.
    RyderBoy-1.jpg

Top Bottom