• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Guy's on the air now. Sitting in while Tony Katz flies to CPAC. Strangely appropriate timing...

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Double dog dare: call in and ask, "Where the hell is Guy??!!"

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I missed the first hour tonight when Guy interviewed David Conte from the NRA-ILA (AKA the guy with the NRA tent at Hoosier Armory in Noblesville last weekend.)

CM and I met David (DavidM2 on INGO) yesterday at the 1500. He's in this area to help Joe Donnelly become unemployed. This is a good guy who understands organizing and that there is a place for everyone in the organization for everyone who can bring something to the team.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I missed the first hour tonight when Guy interviewed David Conte from the NRA-ILA (AKA the guy with the NRA tent at Hoosier Armory in Noblesville last weekend.)

CM and I met David (DavidM2 on INGO) yesterday at the 1500. He's in this area to help Joe Donnelly become unemployed. This is a good guy who understands organizing and that there is a place for everyone in the organization for everyone who can bring something to the team.

Dude, you missed the whole first hour? That means my ratings are gonna be down like 20%!! (I hope my mom was at least able to catch the whole thing.)

Guy

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Dude, you missed the whole first hour? That means my ratings are gonna be down like 20%!! (I hope my mom was at least able to catch the whole thing.)

Guy
    Early dinner out with the family. I'll have to find the podcast of your interview with David. I've never met someone who does what he does. He seems like the right guy for the job.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence

I caught just a bit of the show today. I didn’t realize that the Mayor of Noblesville had stopped by the NRA tent to ask the Gentleman (David?) running it to “shut it down”. I can only hope he gets people to realize that both people like Joe Donnelly and John Distlear need to go. Of course, John DID leave when asked to so, Guess he knows when he’s trespassing. Classic Shutdown!

I will ad this if it will post,
    https://www.opslens.com/2018/05/30/...o-leave-noblesville-gun-stores-grand-opening/

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just after 1730 another dude named Kelly called in with a question regarding trespassing and firearms. Don't assume Kelly is a chick, could be an Irish dude. Another Irish dude in this case ;) This has been a Public Service Announcement from KellyinAvon. Please return to your normal posting, lurking, and trolling :laugh:

Top Bottom