• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Just let me know were i can bid if auction or were i can buy a ticket if its a raffle ....

I don't even like glocks but that is one SWEET looking pistol and a good cause :ingo::patriot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Reps to INMIline for the awesome donation! I know our guys overseas really appreciate the care packages INGO has managed to send and the funds that this will raise will go a long way. I can't thank you enough!

As for how the auction/raffle will proceed, we're not sure on the details yet. Kokomo Dave has generously donated some additional Glock swag that we'll use to sweeten the deal. As soon as we get everything worked out, we'll announce the details. At the moment, though, I can tell you that we're heavily leaning towards the raffle idea to give everyone a chance to participate.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Reps to INMIline for the awesome donation! I know our guys overseas really appreciate the care packages INGO has managed to send and the funds that this will raise will go a long way. I can't thank you enough!

As for how the auction/raffle will proceed, we're not sure on the details yet. Kokomo Dave has generously donated some additional Glock swag that we'll use to sweeten the deal. As soon as we get everything worked out, we'll announce the details. At the moment, though, I can tell you that we're heavily leaning towards the raffle idea to give everyone a chance to participate.

Major Reps for INMIline. I think I might even get in on the raffle, and I'm a tightwad when it come's to letting go of my gun money!!

Top Bottom