• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So, if someone is moving they must throw all of their ammunition away?

I do not see how it can be legal to have them in your home, but not legal to transport them when you are moving to a new home.
    Yes, it would seem that logic (though I know that's the root of our problem to begin with) would dictate that if the firearm is legal for transport, then the ammo should be as well.

There's definitely more to this story. Like a mother that needs to learn to STFU and quit inviting the state into other people's lives, but that's a different issue too, I guess.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

I do not see how it can be legal to have them in your home, but not legal to transport them when you are moving to a new home.
    THAT, is what I was thinking .....
    Years ago, when I was stationed in Aberdeen Md., I had a resident tell me, that you had to obtain a "permit" to move a handgun, from one residence to another, when you moved..... I have no idea, what is going on now .....

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

You have to flush them down the toilet.
    What? Were you expecting gun laws to make sense?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Yes, it would seem that logic (though I know that's the root of our problem to begin with) would dictate that if the firearm is legal for transport, then the ammo should be as well.

There's definitely more to this story. Like a mother that needs to learn to STFU and quit inviting the state into other people's lives, but that's a different issue too, I guess.

I listened to an interview with this guy. He said that OWNING HP ammo is not illegal. Having it outside your house it. According to what he said, he spoke to one of the lawmakers who wrote the bill for moving guns and ammo and they stated that the ammo part was accidentally left out of the law. It was supposed to read exactly like the firearm law as far as transporting them.

Here is the interview on Guntalk from a couple of weeks ago. It is about half way through.
    http://guntalk.libsyn.com/guntalk-2013-10-06-part-a

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I still don't see how getting relief from the USSC would help him with his custody issues?

If the conviction is being used to justify denial of parental rights, eliminating the conviction should do a great deal to rectify the custody problem.

Top Bottom