• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Anyone that has spent any time around internet forums dedicated to firearms no doubt has seen a few of these. What I can't understand is why people chose some of the backgrounds they do.

1) On their bed, on top of messed up, un-tucked, and sometimes pretty nasty sheets. I always hope I don't see something I don't want to on those sheets.

2) On their carpet, which is stained and clearly hasn't been vacuumed in at least a decade.

3) With their toes (some people do it on purpose now) that are usually pretty gnarly, need to have the tonails cut, and have a decent amount of sock lint between the toes.

4) On the couch / recliner that has popcorn seeds, potato chips, and other crumbs all over it.

Am I just some sort of sick neat freak, or does that gross you guys out too? :dunno:

loki.fish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Truthfully, I'm too busy looking at the gun to notice most of the time. Never seen one that was hard to miss, I guess.

On a side note, I might get creative on disgusting backdrops for future gun pics now :):

ajanes10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    No I think your right. I think its people trying to look tough or "bad". Noticeto that when guns are taken from people that are felons and not supposed to have them they report them by taking pictures of all the guns on a bed. I personally dont live all nasty but that may be the steriotype.

elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    Should start a competition for the nastiest background for a firearms picture..lol
    I like the ones where the person is holding the gun and are wearing a bandanna clear down over their eyebrows.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    YOU MEAN LIKE THIS!

picture.php

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The feet/toes in the shot is a classic.

Now that my Mother has her photo studio remodeled I'm looking forward to constructing some semi-permanent "structure" for photographing guns and gear.

Here is what I was able to get in her studio using a big white cloth, a folding card table, and a step ladder.

33y2dr5.jpg

GlockFox

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Naptown
    The feet/toes in the shot is a classic.

Now that my Mother has her photo studio remodeled I'm looking forward to constructing some semi-permanent "structure" for photographing guns and gear.

Here is what I was able to get in her studio using a big white cloth, a folding card table, and a step ladder.

That's a pretty good shot.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010

rby1rby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Delphi
    Not sure what website forum it was on, but I saw a pic of a handgun (within the last 2 weeks) laying on the sink in a bathroom with the toilet in the background. Makes you wonder why he was in the bathroom with the gun in the first place

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Man, I was getting ready to post a gun pic I took earlier in my bedroom, then I saw this post. I'll have to photoshop out the condom, tiara, and goat crap I guess. Whew, that was close.

Top Bottom