• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I may be stating the obvious but after 100 posts no one else has mentioned it. How many people viewed the live stream and didn't call the police? How did they know that this wasn't going to end in murder? I guess this explains why the girl streaming a felony in progress felt perfectly safe in doing it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I also want to see the Chicago police superintendent that called this "childish stupidity" lose his job.

These adults tortured someone and livestreamed it. That's not "childish stupidity"

Also... Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 protects disabled Americans from targeted violence, regardless of the motive they come up with.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I also want to see the Chicago police superintendent that called this "childish stupidity" lose his job.

These adults tortured someone and livestreamed it. That's not "childish stupidity"

Also... Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 protects disabled Americans from targeted violence, regardless of the motive they come up with.

The Police Superintendant probably has a lot of reasons to be fired.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Exactly. If selling a dime bag of weed is considered a crime and this torture is considered childish stupidity something is terribly wrong with our society.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    What do you think would happen if some talented actors recreated this video with all racial roles reversed, and posted it anonimously online? Do you think that they could be charged with inciting the riots that would surely follow? Do you think the looted stores could sue them for all of their "lost" merchandise? Do you think the president would take a break from his busy golf schedule to proclaim "that could be my son"? Do you think it would rightly be called the hate crime that it portrayed instead of "some realy bad youthful decisions?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At work complaining on the internet, being less productive, as an illegal immigrant says to another "see that's why we take their jobs."?

I've saved my company 10s of thousands so far today, preventing a cast termination.
    I think my company can afford me to type this out.

Top Bottom