• indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Should it be on the state flag?
    25ant3l.jpg

Just to be fair, one of those should be an M16, with a Thompson subgun along the bottom.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    I think it's great and the history of it is cool, at least to me. And it shows we got some fairly pro-gun politicians if we are only the third state to do it. Go indiana!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Illinois will choose a sling shot.

Surely Illinois would still consider that an assault weapon. You might be able to have a stick(better not have a point on it), maybe rubber tubing(in proximity, unassembled at all times of course) and Never with rocks unless the rocks are under lock and key and not readily accessable... (Could all sticks be considered recievers and all rocks to be ammunition in this scenerio? Something to be regulated and denied their citizens under fear of prosecution? The citizens would have to rake their yards for rocks and have them properly disposed. Quarries would be... I digress. Not a place I want to live.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Jusy read in the madison courier that they think it sends the wrong message to have a state gun. What better messgae could it send? Welcome to indiana we will not infringe on your rights!

Top Bottom