Status
    Not open for further replies.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    It would be very helpful. How would this app work with the IM portion of the site. I've had a heck of a time clicking on the IM's versus the add banner.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got a question. IF you develop this software for the iPhone/Droid, would it work the same for devices running Windows Mobile?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I got a question. IF you develop this software for the iPhone/Droid, would it work the same for devices running Windows Mobile?

I probably won't bother writing anything for it. The software I mentioned in the OP has already been written and only needs to be installed by the site admin and his goons. Once it gets installed on the back end, the dedicated app that works with it is available for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Nokia phones. People who use a browser instead, which could include the actual web browsers on iPhone, Android, BB, and Nokia as well as Windows Mobile or even a laptop or desktop, would not see any difference.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    This would be EXTREMELY useful for me personally. I will be getting a droid phone soon and would love the opportunity to view INGO in its entirety

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    The site works great on the HTC Hero using the internet but an App would be so much better. If you put in for the app for the iphone dont forget about us android users. Android app store will take the ones that iphone turns down even.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    This would be EXTREMELY useful for me personally. I will be getting a droid phone soon and would love the opportunity to view INGO in its entirety
    If you haven't gotten there yet, I have no problem viewing INGO on my Droid's browser. Pics load fast over Verizon 3G and I can read just fine without zooming if I use landscape view. The only thing I wish was easier is clicking between pages or pulling the unread posts. Areas where there are a large number of small links crowded together. Note this is an issue of screen size vs. finger size, and not a problem with INGO or with the Android browser.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    The site works great on the HTC Hero using the internet but an App would be so much better. If you put in for the app for the iphone dont forget about us android users. Android app store will take the ones that iphone turns down even.

If you read the OP, you'll see that Tapatalk will let iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Nokia phone users use a native app.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    If you haven't gotten there yet, I have no problem viewing INGO on my Droid's browser. Pics load fast over Verizon 3G and I can read just fine without zooming if I use landscape view. The only thing I wish was easier is clicking between pages or pulling the unread posts. Areas where there are a large number of small links crowded together. Note this is an issue of screen size vs. finger size, and not a problem with INGO or with the Android browser.

Yeah, same thing on the iPhone with mobile Safari. If Tapatalk was installed and set up, then we could use the respective app instead which would really let us have a mobile-friendly interface available to us in addition to the option of just using the default phone browser.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom