• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Pretty ballsy to make a fairly well produced video about it on their part. Then again, I guess they are "all in" for what they are doing, eh?

Notice how the media has recently changed ISIS to ISIL? (replacing the "Syria" part with "Levant") Wonder if that is our media doing that on purpose or just an improved translation?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Ahh well I wish I could say I didnt see this coming. Is giving guns to each side so they can kill each other faster an option, both groups of either side of this conflict have hated each other for centuries. As long as one side lives there will always be conflict. A similar thing happened during the French Civil war of 1562 French Wars of Religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia history has a funny way of repeating itself it is just a question of how far back you have to look.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    I liked them better when they rode on camels and used swords. Let them kill each other, screw their oil. If they want to return to living in the 6th century I suggest we help them on their journey.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    I seem to recall Barry declaring that their call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset, but it was kind of hard to hear it over the killing of people who had their hands bound behind their back while they took multiple shots to the head or had their head removed completely.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Actually, that hour+ long video is quite a bit LESS violent than expected, if one knows even a bit of history about Islam.

I guess there's something of a naive, 'distanced' response by some here in the U.S. "Who cares, it's a s***hole over there, let 'em kill each other". That's all well and good, but they're coming here.

Already here, really.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    admiral-ackbar-ole-miss-bigger.jpg

Those people are ****ed up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "The ME is a nice place when extremists aren't attacking."
    -Somebody else

"It's a sh*hole."
    -Me

Intellectual honesty doesn't run strong in that one.

I'm not positive but I think that guy with the microphone at the beginning was saying something about hope and change.

Yeah, I think so. Right in between the several instances of what sounded a lot like the word "jihad". But that can't be. We're told that this isn't about jihad at all. In fact, according to a certain faction of INGO, there's nothing religious about it.

admiral-ackbar-ole-miss-bigger.jpg

Those people are ****ed up.

Can't be. Why, it's a ****ing paradise of secular Arabs who just want to be left alone.

Top Bottom