Is a magazine capacity limit compromise in the works?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We all see that what the democreeps and liberals are asking for as a compromise position is not really a compromise, but just a demand for less than they actually would like to get. How do we get our spineless and gutless, repukelicans and conservatives to see and understand this when they seem to be stuck on being very happy with just not giving the liberal gun grabbers everthing that they want at this time. I can not believe how stupid the repukelicans are. Maybe they are not really as stupid as they seem because they also want all of us to be disarmed so that we will be much more easily managed when the time comes.

Well, to start with, I'd stop calling them "democreeps" and "repukelicans". Generally speaking, your representatives will not respond well to being called names. It's childish and counter-productive.

Secondly, I would suggest calling them and writing to them frequently. Be polite. Be articulate. Have someone proofread it for spelling and grammar. Visit their offices and try to have in-person meetings with them to discuss your position. Thank them for their time.

It does no good to complain to each other on some web forum if you're not also getting involved.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    If I knock on your door and demand that you give me your car and your tractor, is it a compromise if I say "then just give me your tractor"? I'm still demanding something that's yours and offering nothing in return. Offering you your own car is not a compromise, its just demanding less.

Wow...I debated putting on my nomex suit before hitting post on that one.

Pleasantly surprised at the responses.

Yes, you are correct. I hadn't heard that mindset rebutted anywhere that I've seen. That would be a very accurate response to someone making that statement.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wow...I debated putting on my nomex suit before hitting post on that one.

Pleasantly surprised at the responses.

Yes, you are correct. I hadn't heard that mindset rebutted anywhere that I've seen. That would be a very accurate response to someone making that statement.

Yeah, I was pretty happy with that. :): I even added it to my sig line. Feel free to use it everywhere you need to. ;)

Top Bottom