Is anyone else a second amendment absolutist?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think common core will eventually fix the thing T.Lex is complaining about.

Positives numbers are privileged.

Negatives numbers are oppressed.

We need numerical justice. We need equal outcomes with both sides of the equation. Greater than/less than is problematic and should be eliminated. Well, except that we should acknowledge positive privilege which gives the fair outcome of negative > positive. It's because of intersectional negativism. If you're not an intersectional negativist, that makes you a positivist bigot who hates the negatives.

Positives should check their privilege.

I'm on board!

We should subtract the division and multiply the positives.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I'm ok with a few noise ordinances, what I'm talking about is ownership of anything and everything that falls under the term small arms. :ar15:

And being able to buy them at a hardware/department/liquor/whatever store without showing ID, filling out a single form, or undergoing a background check?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's not a grey area; at least not for an absolutist. Legislatures pass law to create taxes. The exchange of the money for the firearm is acceptable by both buyer and seller, but since govt has passed a law assessing a tax on the item I wish to buy, I am hindered from obtaining the firearm. If you're an absolutist, then you should have issue with such an instance.
    I think all taxes should be a usage tax. If I buy someth ing then I'm agreeing to the tax. If I use the police then I'm agreeijng to a tax. If I drive then I agree to taxes.
    But property tax is theft. If you own something then you own it but not with the gubment.
    I do not support any gun laws. I do not support any background check.
    I do not support any restriction in what I can own if I can afford it.
    Also I do not support most abusing welfare. If you get pregnant while on govt assistance then you lose it. Also you will work for the government while on assistance to earn your benefits. You can be a traffic cone, or you can dig holes, pick up trash, lick stamps, answer phones, take out trash or clean bathrooms and buildings.
    I do support killing bad criminals. I do support no b.s. actual hard time for breaking laws. If you use a gun to kill someone or Rob someone then you should be kicked up or executed quickly. Apeals done within 2 years. Execution proceed.
    Also I do not support making prisons into daycare camps. No tv, no news, no visitors, no nothing except non paid work and 3 meals a day and a sleeping bag. Your work pays me back for taking care of your criminal ass.
    When you serve your time you have your full rights restored. If you **** up again your aren't getting out ever.
    Also if you want to end your own life as a inmate we will let you work off the cost of the injection or the bullet. I'm not going to turn down a way to cut costs.

I follow the law even if I don't agree with it. But I do so under protest. And no I'm not a sovereign citizen terrorist. I hate those stupid ****s

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Check your privilege positivist! You're not considering the intersections of negative oppression. It's bad enough just to be a negative. But try being a negative irrational. Huh? Try living as a negative under that oppressive line. Oh. And try living YOUR life as i^2=-1? Dude, you've not seen that kind of oppression. I think you should consider how the other side of zero lives and how the intersections of oppression magnifies the difficulties of negative displacements from zero. So you just check your positive privilege before speaking about displacements at all. And speaking of that, even mentioning such things is numerical appropriation.

Living in the first quadrant as I do, and only visiting other quadrants (shudder) when work requires it; I do not see this positive privilege of which you speak. I worked with many irrational numbers on much of the timeline to acheive my current locus

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Living in the first quadrant as I do, and only visiting other quadrants (shudder) when work requires it; I do not see this positive privilege of which you speak. I worked with many irrational numbers on much of the timeline to acheive my current locus
    that makes you a numerist bigot!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It does not go unnoticed that pi is usually expressed from the perspective of the positive numeric hierarchy, which only seeks to oppress negative numbers.

In polar co-ordinates, theta always consumes all the pi and never checks its privilege

Top Bottom