Is anyone else losing sleep because of GTA V?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Just from an "INGO as a business" standpoint, do you think a crew of violent criminals in a video game is a wise public representation of Indiana gun owners?

Like you said... its just a "Video game."
    Violent it not, its just a video game. I wouldn't be too concerned. No one will know what the abbreviation will stand for unless they are in the crew themselves and the other 99.9% won't give a hoot what INGO stands for lol.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm on the XBox 360 under BiscuitNaBasket. Feel free to add me as a friend. Just mention that you're an INGO member. I run with the DANG clan right now but would definitely be up for another clan as well.

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I haven't played online but one time. I was outgunned and outmanned. I wouldn't mind a "crew" for if/when I play online. I'm on ps3. I'll get my gamer tag later on. I can't remember how I spelled it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I haven't even tried the game online yet. Stupid employment thing is really cramping my style.

:laugh:

It's pretty fun now that they've got most of the bugs fixed. People seem to have calmed down online too. When I first got on it was just blood bath :laugh:

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Lol I haven't played in probably 2 weeks. Been focusing on finals. I did notice we got that $500k stimulus package though.... for those of use that have been playing since week one when the bugs were constant.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Lol I haven't played in probably 2 weeks. Been focusing on finals. I did notice we got that $500k stimulus package though.... for those of use that have been playing since week one when the bugs were constant.

Yep, I was finally able to actually buy something :laugh:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I can't slam you too much for the gaming addiction since my wife feels pretty much the same about me and my hunting / fishing addiction. I just prefer outdoor addictions to electronic ones.

Top Bottom