Is anyone else losing sleep because of GTA V?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Army base on the northwest part of the map. Download the manual app in the app store or google play. It has a full map, kind of like google maps for GTA. It helps a lot. Also I'm not that far yet, but I believe there is a mission with Michael to the Army base?
    It must have been an "optional" mission because I didn't come across that one. I'll start a new game probably and select everything differently just to see what happens, LOL.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Finished the story mode yesterday evening and chose Trevor for the last uhh..."mission." After that I bought up some property. Purchased a million dollar car online, modded it to the max and then ran it into a semi at full speed.

If you seek a fun challenge, try breaking into the base and stealing the fighter to take it back to your hangar. LOL
    Yeah, this is suicide haha. Make sure your armor and health are full before hand :):

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    There is a way to change the sights, guys. When I get back on the game I will edit this post and let you all know.

****EDIT! Its easy as pie, folks! EDIT!****

Pause the game/ goto setting/ select display. C
    hange Weapon Target to "Complex". The size/shape of the crosshair varies with each gun.

Pretty let down right now...my 47" Vizio LED LCD decided to take a crap yesterday morning. On a 27" CRT with sound and video issues now, grrr.

You guys who are trading in games....you could have done a lot better on eBay. Just sayin.
    THANK YOU!

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    I'll join if we can join more than one crew. I'm already in one with a bunch of friends called "The Load Rangers", but an ingo crew would be awesome too. If anyone is on PSN and wants to add me, then feel free. My PSN is "DreadieMike". I don't get too much online time, as I don't have internet at home right now. Dog sitting for my parents right now, so I have internet until probably Sunday, and until I get my own internet, I will be on random times here and there.

According to the Rockstar social club site, it appears we can be in more than 1 crew, so if an ingo crew gets made I'm definitely down to join!

Last edited:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I'll join if we can join more than one crew. I'm already in one with a bunch of friends called "The Load Rangers", but an ingo crew would be awesome too. If anyone is on PSN and wants to add me, then feel free. My PSN is "DreadieMike". I don't get too much online time, as I don't have internet at home right now. Dog sitting for my parents right now, so I have internet until probably Sunday, and until I get my own internet, I will be on random times here and there.

According to the Rockstar social club site, it appears we can be in more than 1 crew, so if an ingo crew gets made I'm definitely down to join!

You can join at least 5 crews...not sure if anymore....but I'm in five right now....INGO crew would be awesome!

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I haven't gone online with it or anything outside of normal one man player. What are the "crews" for? What can you do?

Crews are groups of players, where people are invited to join. It has a hierarchy of leaders, enforcers, soldiers, etc. the real benefit is you get more rewards for completing tasks with crew mates.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Crews are groups of players, where people are invited to join. It has a hierarchy of leaders, enforcers, soldiers, etc. the real benefit is you get more rewards for completing tasks with crew mates.

Its great to go on and do I mission with a crew! I went on with 5 other teammates on a mission last night and it was a blast. We got in three different cars...one drove one passenger one as a gunner.....fun stuff!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    If nobody else has started it give me a couple days and I will get the INGO crew up and running for PS3 and send out info for people to join. All I want to do is get permission from Fenway first on using the name.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    If nobody else has started it give me a couple days and I will get the INGO crew up and running for PS3 and send out info for people to join. All I want to do is get permission from Fenway first on using the name.

Just from an "INGO as a business" standpoint, do you think a crew of violent criminals in a video game is a wise public representation of Indiana gun owners?

Top Bottom