• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    no tin hat, how many LGBT emails do you get a week?

What does LGBT have to do with anything? I've got quite a few gay friends. Not quite sure what point you're trying to make. If you're saying that you only support companies that discriminate against gays, then I'm not even going to comment on such an ignorant train of thought.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    As a current Cummins employee in Columbus I can say this. If they find out you have a firearm in your vehicle, you will likely get fired, even if legal.
    Remember Indiana is a right to work...err fire state. However there are employees who wear pro 2A shirts to work or have NRA stickers on their toolboxes.

Our own CORP policy states that you can have a firearm in your vehicle provided you meet a list a criteria for storage and actions related to that firearm. Look it up on MyCummins.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Our own CORP policy states that you can have a firearm in your vehicle provided you meet a list a criteria for storage and actions related to that firearm. Look it up on MyCummins.

Correct. They don't care if you have a gun in your car as long as its legal.

fact is, they aren't anti 2a, they are awesome to work for, and we make a bad ass product.

Lots of hate on this thread for no reason.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    Correct. They don't care if you have a gun in your car as long as its legal.

fact is, they aren't anti 2a, they are awesome to work for, and we make a bad ass product.

Lots of hate on this thread for no reason.

Maybe not as much hate as misinformation. its easy to get upset over accusations of a sensitive subject.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    Was the coolaid at least Cold

Now this, this i can see being hate talk. He was just stating how he views their policies. You have jumped on the traditional bandwagon. I understand you disagree with what he says but that was kinda low in my book, everyone has a right to there opinion but lets keep it classy...

MechTech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    New Pal, IND
    As a current Cummins employee in Columbus I can say this. If they find out you have a firearm in your vehicle, you will likely get fired, even if legal.
    Remember Indiana is a right to work...err fire state. However there are employees who wear pro 2A shirts to work or have NRA stickers on their toolboxes.

I happen to wear the shirts and have the stickers on my tool box!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I worked for CCPLLC for close to 5 yrs. I thought is was a great job. Did a good job for them then ended up getting laid off and never called back.:dunno: Go figure.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Was at the tech center today meeting and engineer on a sales run. They make all vistors watch a safety video and they reiterate no weapons about 10 times. So I'd say they wouldn't approve you packing heat.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Was at the tech center today meeting and engineer on a sales run. They make all vistors watch a safety video and they reiterate no weapons about 10 times. So I'd say they wouldn't approve you packing heat.

They honestly don't want people carrying firearms in the plant? Are you serious? The horror! Oh, the humanity!

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I don't agree with the social engineering that is fostered on it's people, Diversity is all that counts not doing a good job or doing the right thing, The reverse discrimination is rampant.

I never said it wasn't a clean, well lit place I referred to the social engineering Cool aid that is Forced on it's employee's

It's your free will to like or dislike someone for their beliefs or desires, your employer should not be telling you what to think

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I don't agree with the social engineering that is fostered on it's people, Diversity is all that counts not doing a good job or doing the right thing, The reverse discrimination is rampant.

I never said it wasn't a clean, well lit place I referred to the social engineering Cool aid that is Forced on it's employee's

It's your free will to like or dislike someone for their beliefs or desires, your employer should not be telling you what to think

None of which has anything to do with any supposed company policy regarding the 2nd Amendment. (And the word is "foisted", not "fostered".)

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    This is, apparently, old information. Cummins claims to have no current position on the gun issue. A former CEO (73-94), Henry Schacht, was very anti-gun and a huge contributor to anti-gun groups.

Top Bottom