• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I could see it if he was looking for a KelTec; their production (or lack thereof) always creates a waiting list. You'd think they'd at least have purchased another garage to work out of by now. :dunno:

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I purchased a handgun Friday evening and left with it same day. I get delayed half the time, but this time I got a proceed. Apparently, there's a gentlemen in Ohio with the same name as me who is not a very gentle man. Just depends on how far they want to check into it on the phone. If they're on the phone for more than 5 minutes, I know I'm going to come back as a-okay. :yesway:

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have purchased 4 different firearms in the last few weeks. On one occasion I had two go through and two get delayed (2 long guns, 2 hand guns) at the same time from the same FFL. The delay did get cleared a few days later. I have not noticed any wait times longer than any time before.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have purchased 4 different firearms in the last few weeks. On one occasion I had two go through and two get delayed (2 long guns, 2 hand guns) at the same time from the same FFL. The delay did get cleared a few days later. I have not noticed any wait times longer than any time before.

Correct me if I'm reading this wrong. It sounds like you're saying that you bought four guns at one time, two were approved and two delayed!? Or was it, you bought two in one day that were approved, then two more another day that were delayed? The second scenario, I could see, as buying multiple guns in a short time span can deffinately get you delayed!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

I would like clarification on this as well.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    No problems with NICS here. The normal amount of delays opposed to instant approvals as far as I can see. However,some guns are getting scarce and ammunition components are going up. It is getting extremely hard to hold the line on ammunition prices and manufacturing costs.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    I bought a new gun (well, new to me) on Saturday and only waited about 15 minutes for everything to be done. The longest part of waiting was that they were simply swamped with customers.

Top Bottom