Is "The Great Reset" a conspiracy theory or something else?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't understand the timeframe, but feel free to tag my message to bring it up if I'm wrong.

I like to use obscure vegetables as a keyword for easy searching.

Depends on what belief you hold to concerning the probable duration of the subject of Matthew 24, esp. v21

I thought you liked your vegetables to be like your phones, rooted :)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    More than anything I'm just impressed how people have become convinced that capitalism is a horrible thing and must be ended. I wonder where this is starting, as during my graduate program I had many fellow students say that "white supremacist capitalism" was to blame for everything you could think of. My thinking is it has to be starting earlier than college. :dunno:

I know that I would not be for a world without property and I want the government as far away from me as possible in all aspects of life.

It's more like the bad ending to an ancap wonderland, than communism. Think more weyland yutani than global government.

They're just trying to sell it to the left as if it's communism, which will of course eat it up. Government doesn't need slaves, they aren't motivated by profits.

Last I checked the people behind it aren't going to be surrendering all their wealth and property, they'll just make you do it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    It's more like the bad ending to an ancap wonderland, than communism. Think more weyland yutani than global government.

They're just trying to sell it to the left as if it's communism, which will of course eat it up. Government doesn't need slaves, they aren't motivated by profits.

Last I checked the people behind it aren't going to be surrendering all their wealth and property, they'll just make you do it.

Highlighted just to emphasize the point. I'm sure they also aren't expecting equal treatment under the law.

jpittman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    South side Indy
    I agree it is real.

I think the unmasking of this global agenda explains why the left/progressives/most democrats are and were willing to do ANYTHING (lie/cheat/etc) to get Trump out of office.

The good ole USA (and Trump in particular) is the only real roadblock at this point to getting all Nation-State leaders on board. The pandemic provides perfect cover for the various national leaders to implement (via executive order) whatever draconian measures they deem appropriate to "keep everyone safe." This new world order and the collectivist mindset behind it flies in the face of everything American (our history, constitution/bill of rights, liberty/freedom mindset, rugged individualism, etc.) especially in the flyover states like Indiana. I don't think flyover country is going to stand for this... I'm not sure how it will play out? My guess is that the Red States and the ~70M people who voted for Trump will refuse to implement any part of the NWO agenda that it deems unconstitutional/unlawful/too draconian and will call their bluff. How will they respond?

I'm encouraged by the recent comments that Supreme Court Justice, Samuel Alito, made regarding the use of executive powers to infringe upon individual liberty and freedom. It was a speech regarding the "Coronavirus and it's impact on the rule of law." Check it out here: https://www.npr.org/2020/11/13/9346...brought-unimaginable-restrictions-on-freedoms

It's going to make for an interesting 2021. Especially if Biden ends up winning the election as he will surely jump onboard with the globalist agenda without hesitation. If Trump somehow pulls it out, we can expect the globalists to fund more activity within the Democratic party to stop Trump and his M^GA agenda.

It sure feels like we are heading towards more conflict and perhaps a move towards secession within the USA if they persist with this agenda.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Depends on what belief you hold to concerning the probable duration of the subject of Matthew 24, esp. v21

Oh, now I get it.

I guess I'd be post-trib if I had to take a side, but in general, eschatology isn't my favorite section of a Systematic Theology tome.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    How is wanting to get vaccinated against a deadly virus is "giving in to the government"? :dunno:

Poor stream-of-consciousness wording on my end...

The intention there was meant how quickly a formerly self-responsible people have gravitated to government mandate/control/provision:

1. How quickly will people line up to get the vaccine due to the constant fearmongering?

2. How quickly have folks given up their solemn rights to assembly due to social distancing and government mandate?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

Ok I'm not trying to be rude, or call you out. Honestly I'm a bit confused as to the context of this bible verse in regards to this conversation? I dont want to assume your point and incorrectly respond to it .

Can you elaborate as to it's relavence?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    More than anything I'm just impressed how people have become convinced that capitalism is a horrible thing and must be ended. I wonder where this is starting, as during my graduate program I had many fellow students say that "white supremacist capitalism" was to blame for everything you could think of. My thinking is it has to be starting earlier than college. :dunno:

I know that I would not be for a world without property and I want the government as far away from me as possible in all aspects of life.

The only people who hate capitalism are those that make poor life decisions and are quite frankly, just no good at it. And they are stupid enough to fall for the fallacy of free stuff.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :shady: I have been here for quite some time. Interesting take on the :bs:

[video]https://www.theepochtimes.com/third-georgia-county-finds-memory-card-with-uncounted-votes-most-for-trump_3583666.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=emai l&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-18-1[/video]

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The "great reset" I would like to see is resetting the 2nd amendment back to pre-1934 infringements. I want a true Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The only people who hate capitalism are those that make poor life decisions and are quite frankly, just no good at it. And they are stupid enough to fall for the fallacy of free stuff.

The great reset is capitalism. Capitalism without governments getting in the way.

The corporations defeated you because they made better life decisions than you did.
    And now you will be their subservient slaves who no longer possess the ability to get in the way of their goals.

I wish conservatives would realize what they actually want is an artificially level playing field through heavily regulated capitalism. Because things like this are always going to be the end result of power and wealth consolidation under unregulated international capitalism.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Before the great reset in commercial media (tv & radio) twenty-five years ago there were people telling the public about this very event.
    Nobody understood what that great reset was either.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Right I followed that. However how is now worse than the great depression, WWII, black death, dust bowl, potato famine, the plights in africa, spanish plague, madonnas recording of "the day the music died".....

These are all good points FMJ.
    I have thought the same things when people talk of how bad things are and that the end is upon us in years past.
    Yet,
    There IS a mostly unseen battle going on at this very moment between darkness and the light
    in this country and around the world.
    I think we are going to see very soon some tremendous evil be exposed.
    Some of the most powerful people and organizations in our country and our world are in threat of being taken down.
    They are going to pull out all the stops to keep this from happening.
    I hope it does not spiral out of control when it happens.
    No man knows when the end time will begin but these are dangerous times nonetheless.
    God bless

Top Bottom