• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Is the glass half full or half empty? Neither, it is a half of a glass, nothing more and nothing less. I blame the womens lib movement for the breakdown of the family unit. Now before you jump all over me, hear me out. I don't think that it is necessarily bad that we all be equal, I do however think that it is what lead to both parents working, competing with the jonses, more more more mentality. Which in turn left the kids to raise themselves or worse yet, be raised by schools.....

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Is the glass half full or half empty? Neither, it is a half of a glass, nothing more and nothing less. I blame the womens lib movement for the breakdown of the family unit. Now before you jump all over me, hear me out. I don't think that it is necessarily bad that we all be equal, I do however think that it is what lead to both parents working, competing with the jonses, more more more mentality. Which in turn left the kids to raise themselves or worse yet, be raised by schools.....

all I'm gonna say is I know I can't compete in EVERYthing equally with a guy..but a guy can't compete equally with me in everything either.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA

I deleted my original post. All I can say is do you really think this way?? Only a man could think this way....:laugh: You are really blaming the women for working? :noway:

Last edited:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    The family unit consists of a man and a woman or should anyway. Women carried this country through their work ethic during the war and that you should be thankfull. Womens lib had nothing to do with the family structure breaking down. Next you will say we should not even be allowed to vote.
    This is not a thread jack but I just had to respond to this comment since it is blaming all women for the structural breakdown of a family.

Typical opinionated woman

Or at least I think that is what Brad was saying about you:D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    OP just keep your head and things will get better. Not everyday is a disaster or a bad one. Chin up and just keep doing good and you will be rewarded sometime for it. Good will always outweigh the bad.
    Hang in there and keep telling yourself it really could be worse and it really could be.:twocents:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    OP just keep your head and things will get better. Not everyday is a disaster or a bad one. Chin up and just keep doing good and you will be rewarded sometime for it. Good will always outweigh the bad.
    Hang in there and keep telling yourself it really could be worse and it really could be.:twocents:

exactly! I refer to it as my good karma. I've even explained it to my son. I do good things and eventually good things will happen for me. Do bad things and eventually it catches up to you and bites you on the @ss

Top Bottom