Is This Impartial Justice? How Can Judge Not Call Mistrial?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, she did it! Sentenced Stone to 40 months in prison. To you lawyer types. How the hell can she still have him unde gag order if he is sentenced? The judge also went on what some described as a political diatribe that shows animosity to the defendant and the Trump administration. How will that look on appeal?

I will repeat now, I do not like Roger Stone. But I do think he was treated badly by the government and the judicial system which seems against him very personally.

Before the he lied and is guilty crowd starts in, fine punish him the same as say Andrew McCabe, he did the same minus a threat that the recipient didn't believe, and testified such, even sent a letter to the judge about that for sentencing. Why does so called justice only seem to go one way? When the prosecutors were identified Eric Holder was pissy to the reporter that dug it up. Must have hit close to home for him.

If they are government employees that cannot be fired for political, why are they allowed to be political? Seems clear conflict of interest to me. I know, the courts decided they could. Maybe an administration being attacked by government employees should challenge the courts to at least provide better recourse to the administration.

"McCabe was let off the hook by the feds even though he admitted lying to investigators.

“We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the Government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe,” prosecutors J.P. Cooney and Molly Gaston wrote to McCabe’s lawyers. “Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the Government at this time, we consider the matter closed.”

“Molly Gaston, the asst US Attorney who signed letter to McCabe’s lawyer informing McCabe she was closing criminal case against hiaam, is Democrat who’s given thousands to Dems including Obama & who once worked for Dem side of House Oversight & whose mother worked for WaPo,” Paul Sperry said."

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, she did it! Sentenced Stone to 40 months in prison. To you lawyer types. How the hell can she still have him unde gag order if he is sentenced? The judge also went on what some described as a political diatribe that shows animosity to the defendant and the Trump administration. How will that look on appeal?

I will repeat now, I do not like Roger Stone. But I do think he was treated badly by the government and the judicial system which seems against him very personally.

Before the he lied and is guilty crowd starts in, fine punish him the same as say Andrew McCabe, he did the same minus a threat that the recipient didn't believe, and testified such, even sent a letter to the judge about that for sentencing. Why does so called justice only seem to go one way? When the prosecutors were identified Eric Holder was pissy to the reporter that dug it up. Must have hit close to home for him.

If they are government employees that cannot be fired for political, why are they allowed to be political? Seems clear conflict of interest to me. I know, the courts decided they could. Maybe an administration being attacked by government employees should challenge the courts to at least provide better recourse to the administration.

"McCabe was let off the hook by the feds even though he admitted lying to investigators.

“We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the Government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe,” prosecutors J.P. Cooney and Molly Gaston wrote to McCabe’s lawyers. “Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the Government at this time, we consider the matter closed.”

“Molly Gaston, the asst US Attorney who signed letter to McCabe’s lawyer informing McCabe she was closing criminal case against hiaam, is Democrat who’s given thousands to Dems including Obama & who once worked for Dem side of House Oversight & whose mother worked for WaPo,” Paul Sperry said."

Did you see where 'Judge' Jackson said that Stone "...“was not prosecuted for standing up for the president; he was prosecuted for covering up for the president." Interesting turn of phrase, since even Mueller couldn't find anything to 'cover up'

I guess they have to file the motion with her first, but I don't see this judge allowing a mistrial to be declared regardless of the facts. Notice she gave him pretty much the max within the sentencing guidelines. He probably would have gotten the whole nine [STRIKE]yards[/STRIKE] years under the original recommendation

Top Bottom