Is this possible? Wouldn't .223 have passed through the children?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    Did the school have any surveilance cameras on the outside of the building. That would give some insight on maybe what he had or if there was more than one person. I thought most schools had cameras.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This ^^^ .

I go to public high school. Every year, they are required to have an "intruder drill". Similar to a fire drill/storm drill/etc. The standard procedure for this is; Everyone turn off the lights, get in the corner, and lock the door.

Literally, you have 30 kids huddled in a corner. That's not begging for a ****ing massacre or anything? At under 30 yards, I imagine that high velocity bullets are probably going to continue to travel in a straight line, regardless of hitting soft flesh. thud-thud-thud-thud-thud. Thus, 5 bullet holes from a single bullet.

BUT, god forbid we blame the public school system for the safety of the students attending it?!?

By the way, if Congress were to pass a law saying that all schools nationwide were to have armed guards, (I believe) it would be a violation of the 10th Amendment, which implies that the states themselves are in charge of public education (among other things).

When did BHO pay any attention to the law/constitution etc.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    We know that the mom was some sort of prepper. We also know she lived in a 1.6 million dollar home. I would be willing to bet that she had gotten into prepping recently, bought several guns and ammo. Who knows what kind of ammo she was told to get. She very well could have gotten frangibles. But my money is on that the bullets passed through multiple children.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We know that the mom was some sort of prepper. We also know she lived in a 1.6 million dollar home. I would be willing to bet that she had gotten into prepping recently, bought several guns and ammo. Who knows what kind of ammo she was told to get. She very well could have gotten frangibles. But my money is on that the bullets passed through multiple children.

I am just ill from the vision all of this puts in my mind.
    Not knocking anyone as this has been a fairly stable thread but the children, those precious children.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    To disprove the welfare loving the liberals who think poverty is to blame, take a note of how many of infamous shooters lived. Most are at least middle class and above. Not any indication that poverty causes it. You could actually deduce that poverty prevents evil. Maybe that is why our leaders keep spending policies in place that will put us all in the poor house. It is for our own good and the safety of the children.

Last edited:

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I am just ill from the vision all of this puts in my mind.
    Not knocking anyone as this has been a fairly stable thread but the children, those precious children.

It causes me to get a knot in my stomach as well. Each time I talk about it. But on the other side of the coin I get angry that those poor children had NO ONE to truly defend them. They tried to jump in his path but there was no real defender. That gets my goat more than anything else.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Initial reports said something like the Principal and vice principal went into the hallway & charged the guy, and didn't come back. But we'll never know for sure. Still, going into the hallway with a gunman takes some serious balls.

Females are more predominant (something like 8:2) than males in public teaching these days, so lack of male presence doesn't surprise me.

I just cannot fathom how someone could do this. I cannot even begin to imagine the viewpoint from the shooter and how horrific the scene must have been. How can a person be so lacking in emotion?

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    We, the people, may never know the final results of how many times each child was shot, or which firearms were actually used. However, the true count would be easily achieved by just counting the spent brass.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    As horrible as this shooting was. There are a lot of politically convenient things about it. The use of a highly unpopular rifle among politicians. The timing with the election is optimal for giving Obama all four years to dedicate towards stricter gun laws...

It could be a matter of chance, but there are a lot of oddly coincidental things about this in relation to the current state of politics.

think this gives us all something to think about doesn't it

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    It was posted on the news today that the rifle was in the trunk of the car and was never used. Also he used four hand guns. That is what the feds and the police are saying now. No big bad black rifle was used. So they say today.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It was posted on the news today that the rifle was in the trunk of the car and was never used. Also he used four hand guns. That is what the feds and the police are saying now. No big bad black rifle was used. So they say today.

WUUUUTTTTTT????????? Another change in their story. Man I wish they'd get all their facts straight BEFORE they set these plans in motion. :rolleyes:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

No, people keep reposting "breaking news" that was recorder on the day of or the day after the shooting. All those reports have been changed as far as I know. Why aren't people just Googling this?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Pete Williams NBC news, Justice department correspondent. Pistols only not rifle.

obama made nancy pelosi a public promise in Nov about gun control. Never waste a tragety to push anti constitutional agendas. Maybe we are all being duped. I doubt if we will ever know the truth.

The sad thing is that obamma, his cabinet, advisors, and congress has such a poor reputation, that lies, cover ups and political manipulation of facts is totally believable.

Top Bottom