• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am just going to come out and say it. It sounds like Iraq WMD crap again. Israel would hit any facility they though Iran had with that much material in it(and have hit enrichment sites in the past). Who funds the IAE again?
    It's definitely not in the interest of the free world to allow Iran to have nukes.
    Their leaders wouldn't have any problem using them on whomever they choose.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's definitely not in the interest of the free world to allow Iran to have nukes.
    Their leaders wouldn't have any problem using them on whomever they choose.
    Yep. All it takes is a group wholly convinced that its in the best interest of all of the country to "check out" and get their 72 virgins while taking some infidels with them on the way out by nuking them.
    Step 1: nuke the dirty infidel jews, and some other nuclear powers and send them to hell.
    Step 2: get nuked by said nuclear powers in retaliation.
    Step 3: profit (virgins) as Iran is turned into a glass parking lot.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yep. All it takes is a group wholly convinced that its in the best interest of all of the country to "check out" and get their 72 virgins while taking some infidels with them on the way out by nuking them.
    Step 1: nuke the dirty infidel jews, and some other nuclear powers and send them to hell.
    Step 2: get nuked by said nuclear powers in retaliation.
    Step 3: profit (virgins) as Iran is turned into a glass parking lot.

I don't see why people think Iran would waste the bomb on Israel when they've been smart enough to survive this long.

As I've said before and will stand by, if Iran nukes something, it'll be a calculated hit to something that will have dire global trade consequences. That would give them the momentum to then do something about Israel.

The retaliatory strike for hitting Israel would be suicide and they know it.

Ultimately I believe they will hold onto the bomb for the same reason North Korea does. Sanction concessions, after sanction concession. It's also a bit of insurance against being invaded.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't see why people think Iran would waste the bomb on Israel when they've been smart enough to survive this long.

As I've said before and will stand by, if Iran nukes something, it'll be a calculated hit to something that will have dire global trade consequences. That would give them the momentum to then do something about Israel.

The retaliatory strike for hitting Israel would be suicide and they know it.

Ultimately I believe they will hold onto the bomb for the same reason North Korea does. Sanction concessions, after sanction concession. It's also a bit of insurance against being invaded.
    Meanwhile North Korea....

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am just going to come out and say it. It sounds like Iraq WMD crap again. Israel would hit any facility they though Iran had with that much material in it(and have hit enrichment sites in the past). Who funds the IAE again?
    Day I posted this.

Israel will not allow Iran to become a nuclear power, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said on Jan. 18, the Times of Israel reported.

He was responding to a question about why Israel attacks only Iranian proxies, and not Iran itself.

"Who said we don't attack Iran?,” Netanyahu asked.

“We do attack Iran. Iran has to go through several more stages on its way to obtain nuclear weapons, about which I will not go into detail. I undertake an obligation to do everything to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon as an Israeli Prime Minister."

He called Iran "Hydra-headed monster" with the terrorist organizations Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis being its "limbs", wrote the Jerusalem Post. Iran is behind these organizations, and it can destroy Israel, Netanyahu said.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We are close to a hot war with Iran.
    Still waiting on Biden handlers to give our military the go ahead to attack something significant in Iran or elsewhere in the Middle East. Like someone said earlier they will target sn empty wearhouse, or dilapidated factory that's been our of service for years.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Still waiting on Biden handlers to give our military the go ahead to attack something significant in Iran or elsewhere in the Middle East. Like someone said earlier they will target sn empty wearhouse, or dilapidated factory that's been our of service for years.
    We may well wake up to that by 2/1/2024,and be in an official hot war(at the least, them declaring war on us).

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    We may well wake up to that by 2/1/2024,and be in an official hot war(at the least, them declaring war on us).
    If we go to war with Iran, then China/Taiwan and possibly North/South Korea would kick off soon afterward. Throw in the continued war between Russia/ Ukraine and the world economy would flatline. Just in time for the election.

Top Bottom