Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Iran is denying it. How can a war break out if one side says nothing has happened.

Well it'd be good if they go the route of playing that game, that would signal to me that they aren't interested in further escalation and are trying to save face.

That said, there must be some disorganization going on to also do this:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think Iran found out they need to re think their attack capabilities.
    Israel went right in attacking them even with Russian S300's protecting those areas.
    I think Iran will have to develop better drones, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles to have a chance in a future war.
    Or get Russia involved which can't happen until the Ukraine war has come to a finish.
    Israel can hit them with ease. Iran had 5 hits out of over 320 drones, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles. Nothing hit anything worth the cost of 110 ballistic missiles.
    I actually thought that ballistic missiles would be much harder to defend against.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think Iran found out they need to re think their attack capabilities.
    Israel went right in attacking them even with Russian S300's protecting those areas.
    I think Iran will have to develop better drones, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles to have a chance in a future war.
    Or get Russia involved which can't happen until the Ukraine war has come to a finish.
    Israel can hit them with ease, they had 5 hits out of over 320 drones, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles.
    I actually thought that ballistic missiles would be much harder to defend against.

The tally gets a bit inflated as there's 2 stages that dump decoys from Iran's ballistic missiles, being that they're primarily designed with the iron dome in mind. Which any nation is going to want to count all the decoys as proof of their defense's prowess.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Right now, they're probably considering themselves likely.

When the big bad a** kicker walks away.
    And you yell "You BETTER run!"
    And he comes back and just pushes you back a little.

Maybe you might consider yourself lucky and call it a draw.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Speaking to Channel 12 news, retired general Israel Ziv, a former IDF operations chief, said that if the attack was carried out by Israel, it was not intended to cause major destruction, but to send a “very clear message to Iran,” demonstrating the “technological gap” between Israel and Iran and highlighting the IDF’s ability to penetrate Iran’s most sensitive sites.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    "Iran has completed the construction of a major onshore oil pipeline, the Goureh-Jask pipeline, which will allow the country to bypass the Hormuz Strait for its oil exports. The 2-billion-U.S.-dollar project will allow the crude to travel some 1,000 km from Iran's pumping facilities in Goureh located on the southwestern shores to the Oman Sea port of Jask on the southeastern shore of the country."

This admin is making number 3 easier, not harder.

Israel: that's a nice pipeline you got there. Would be a shame if anything happened to it.

Top Bottom