• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Can someone explain to me how this is News? I did alot worse at School. This is freaking ridiculous.

:noway:
    I can see where it probably ticked her former bosses off. Somewhere...some religious fanatic is mad as hell over it and is strapping on 12 sticks of dynamite and making plans on getting even.

Should the pictures have been posted or even taken? Probably not. If nothing else it's probably in poor taste. But then again...they don't effect me. But I probably won't be the one they blow up in retaliation.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I can see where it probably ticked her former bosses off. Somewhere...some religious fanatic is mad as hell over it and is strapping on 12 sticks of dynamite and making plans on getting even.

Should the pictures have been posted or even taken? Probably not. If nothing else it's probably in poor taste. But then again...they don't effect me. But I probably won't be the one they blow up in retaliation.

They would just blow ya up because you are an infidel they need no other reason! :twocents:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I find it ridiculous myself. I could not believe it made the news. Thought I would post it anyways. Any situation toward a Muslim, and we are racist Infidels. Yet they can glow people up, and they are hero's. Tolerance is the problem, and it's going to destroy us, and just make them stronger. A lot of people have forgoten, that you have to stand for something. No matter the situation you must stand true to your beliefs. Even if others think you are racist, or whatever. My :twocents:

Top Bottom