• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have had my type 01 FFL for just over 4 years now. But I had my interview with ATF today and will be receiving my manufacturing type 07 in the mail soon.
    I am excited about getting this, I get a lot of requests to build for people and I am too nervous of a person to go against the ATF

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    For those of us ignorant of the finer points, can you explain what the difference is? :)

Either way, I can't wait to see pics!

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks, I am excited.

For those of us ignorant of the finer points, can you explain what the difference is? :)

Either way, I can't wait to see pics!

01 is is to buy, sell and for my gunsmithing, but 07 allows me to manufacture

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Well there goes the neighborhood!

AllenM is going to start building custom works of art. Next thing you know he won't have time for us poor kids on the block where he grew up and before you know it he will have is face on the cover of Guns & Ammo!

He will stop hanging out on the chat pages. Everyone will be asking where he went "I think he moved to the big city". Finally he will forget his password and INGO login....

"Oh god say it isn't so!":tantrum:

Then finally one day we will be hanging out going "Man do you remember the good old days when we would hang out and get some work done by AllenM?". "Man I can still remember the smell of the body shop when I would come down and pick up my latest work." "It was like Christmas, pull up behind the building, shaking with excitement, walk up to the little white door, open it, breath deep the smell of paint and grease as you are presented your girl in better shape then when you dropped her off."...."Yah those were the good old days!"

Congratulations Allen we have no doubt you will do great work.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Well there goes the neighborhood!

AllenM is going to start building custom works of art. Next thing you know he won't have time for us poor kids on the block where he grew up and before you know it he will have is face on the cover of Guns & Ammo!

He will stop hanging out on the chat pages. Everyone will be asking where he went "I think he moved to the big city". Finally he will forget his password and INGO login....

"Oh god say it isn't so!":tantrum:

Then finally one day we will be hanging out going "Man do you remember the good old days when we would hang out and get some work done by AllenM?". "Man I can still remember the smell of the body shop when I would come down and pick up my latest work." "It was like Christmas, pull up behind the building, shaking with excitement, walk up to the little white door, open it, breath deep the smell of paint and grease as you are presented your girl in better shape then when you dropped her off."...."Yah those were the good old days!"

Congratulations Allen we have no doubt you will do great work.

Some people are just visionaries :ar15:

Top Bottom