• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Allen, you are an artist at heart with hands that are gifted. I love to see the pictures of the projects you've completed.
    Best wishes as you expand your enterprise! :yesway:

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Congratulations. I should of stopped in yesterday to see if you were in was next door getting exhaust work. Thought about talking to you about some projects I have going on.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Presume you only need a manufacture firearms license if building receivers from scratch?

Since I am a practicing gunsmith in order for me legally to keep someones gun overnight I need an 01 FFl Which I went through the process and received 4 years ago.
    What the 07 allows me to legally do is modify firearms for resale and also to build guns for people. Not necessarily building parts from scratch as if I could, but even manufacturing guns from other suppliers parts in the eyes of the ATF is considered being a manufacture and should be licensed as such.
    Even buying a gun painting it and reselling it is considered being a manufacturer by ATF.

This will allow me to legally build and sell guns. It goes way beyond making serialized parts.

Top Bottom