• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    IMO, simple would be accepting cash and then holding onto said cash until you figure out what you really want. Asking people to bombard you with trade requests that you will most likely reject in the hopes of stumbling into something you like with absolutely no guidance as to what that might be seems far more complicated than necessary.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    IMO, simple would be accepting cash and then holding onto said cash until you figure out what you really want. Asking people to bombard you with trade requests that you will most likely reject in the hopes of stumbling into something you like with absolutely no guidance as to what that might be seems far more complicated than necessary.
    Don’t make the Op do that. How often will I get an opportunity to trade my leftover 2 cu yds of mulch from summer for something gun related?

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Same kind of stuff happened to me along with ridiculous low quality broken junk trades. Then they get butt hurt when I politely reply no thanks.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    How else am I going to get rid of my 5 saturday night specials?

I agree, I've found things that were temping but had "only looking to trade for X at this time". selling for cash then buying with that that makes way too much sense vs holding out for the one person that has what you want that wants what you have.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    KISS.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Not sure what your tryin to get rid of but i have a walmart gift card good for $25, a collection of cups from Komets games, probably somewhere in the neighborhood of $12 in sticky change in my trucks change thingy, half a pack of marlboros, and some botched 3D printed parts. Take it or leave it.

A cash value is always great to have btw. Even if your not looking for cash. Other than that, rattle off some stuff you have no interest in, like nut scratchers, and hi points. That’s about as complex as i get and i have no problems.

Last edited:

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I don't reply to ads like the OP or to ads with no price listed. Why?
    1) Its always a waste of time.
    2) people get their feelings hurt.

This is part of MY rules that I have developed over the last 10+ years.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    For me, it is a lot easier to talk to someone about trades, than type out a long list of stuff I'm interested in.

Top Bottom