• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    It's so hot I'm dreading the 20 foot walk from my 72 degree office to my car with air conditioned seats and remote start.:rolleyes:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's so hot that the better 2/3's flowers seem to be wilting even with plenty of water.
    But May Bell, she was born from central Texas so she's taking heat baths on her back deck.

You go out to check on her and she just gives you really long single syllables of easy translation.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's so hot my swamp ass packed up and moved north...

Yep. at 8:30 tonight we did some quick outdoor work at church for about an hour. Another trustee brought his backhoe to do the heavy work and we just shoveled a little loose dirt around.

Got home and found my shirt was totally saturated and I couldnt get it off. My oldest monkey had to grab my shirt by the tail and pull it over my head to get it off. Yuck.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Yep. at 8:30 tonight we did some quick outdoor work at church for about an hour. Another trustee brought his backhoe to do the heavy work and we just shoveled a little loose dirt around.

Got home and found my shirt was totally saturated and I couldnt get it off. My oldest monkey had to grab my shirt by the tail and pull it over my head to get it off. Yuck.

That will be us tomorrow cleanup day at church

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That will be us tomorrow cleanup day at church
    Just got home from church. tore down an old light pole that didnt work and poured a base for a new 9' cross. Glad we are done.

Oh, and had to get rid of 2 pickup truck loads of dirt. Thank God the head trustee lives around the corner and has a backhoe.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    It's so hot that the better 2/3's flowers seem to be wilting even with plenty of water.
    But May Bell, she was born from central Texas so she's taking heat baths on her back deck.

You go out to check on her and she just gives you really long single syllables of easy translation.

Our tiger stripe does the same thing in the hostas, those heart-shaped-viney things are next to impossible to kill. Also looks like some corralbelles and lilies.

all our cats are currently sun bathing in the 90 degree driveway.

Top Bottom