• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Our tiger stripe does the same thing in the hostas, those heart-shaped-viney things are next to impossible to kill. Also looks like some corralbelles and lilies.

all our cats are currently sun bathing in the 90 degree driveway.
    I think it's coral bells and iris leaves... they look too coarse to be lillies. ;)

My calico/tabby mix tolerates the heat better than the dogs. She at least comes out and hangs out with me on the deck. The dogs will go out and do their business, but then they're ready to get back in the AC. :):

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    I think it's coral bells and iris leaves... they look too coarse to be lillies. ;)

My calico/tabby mix tolerates the heat better than the dogs. She at least comes out and hangs out with me on the deck. The dogs will go out and do their business, but then they're ready to get back in the AC. :):

Our iris leaves are still standing tall while our lilies are flopped over, but I'm a computer geek not a plant geek. My wife approved coralbelles before I posted, so I'm going with that. :)

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    It so hot I’m staying inside with a/c running full blast answering telemarketers calling with funny voices. The guy answers and says I sound just like his mother in law.

Top Bottom