It Really Is A War For Our Country, This Piece Ties It All Together...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You made it further than I did; "Here's the TRUTH" was where I knew it was going to be something else.

I particularly love this bit of irony:
    Some regurgitated stuff without a source said:
    We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us! SOCIAL MEDIA is going to kill us!

1) Here's an agenda trying to manipulate me.
    2) Why should I believe any of this? I didn't do my own research here.
    3) This is being spoon fed to be via SOCIAL MEDIA.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Is this from QAnon?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

But the dots if connected in that way make a way more interesting picture. Why can't I have the dots be what I want them to be. It's too delicious a conspiracy not to believe.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I don't think that's "the" QAnon. At least in the stuff I've seen from him, he doesn't use that handle.

https://x22report.com/latest-from-qanon/

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Why is that a reliable indicator?

Because they encourage the "protests."

If violent riots are okay and don't spread the virus, then going in a booth and pressing a button, logically, is not going to be a problem either.
    Only if this is a political tool, would they assert that it makes voting dangerous but does not make rioting dangerous.

Anyone calling for mail-in-ballots, after these protests and riots, is seeking to subvert the election and is using the virus as a tool to accomplish their goals.
    Mail-in-ballots would warrant real violent protesting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Welp, we'll know if the virus is real or an engineered affair if they decide to say that it's a threat again and that we need mail-in-ballots.
    Why is that a reliable indicator?
    Because they encourage the "protests."

If violent riots are okay and don't spread the virus, then going in a booth and pressing a button, logically, is not going to be a problem either.
    Only if this is a political tool, would they assert that it makes voting dangerous but does not make rioting dangerous.

Anyone calling for mail-in-ballots, after these protests and riots, is seeking to subvert the election and is using the virus as a tool to accomplish their goals.
    Mail-in-ballots would warrant real violent protesting.

You intimated that calling for mail-in ballets is an indicator that the virus is fake. There's no logical connection between the two. And then, "because they encourage 'protests'" is the thing that makes the logical connection? C'mon man. You're using part of the outcome as a proof. That's circular reasoning.

Now, I can accept your last statement. If you're calling for mail-in ballots because of the pandemic, right after encouraging hordes of people to crowd together during that pandemic, it's reasonable to suspect that your motivation isn't concern about the pandemic. But that's not evidence that the virus is engineered.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You intimated that calling for mail-in ballets is an indicator that the virus is fake. There's no logical connection between the two. And then, "because they encourage 'protests'" is the thing that makes the logical connection? C'mon man. You're using part of the outcome as a proof. That's circular reasoning.

Now, I can accept your last statement. If you're calling for mail-in ballots because of the pandemic, right after encouraging hordes of people to crowd together during that pandemic, it's reasonable to suspect that your motivation isn't concern about the pandemic. But that's not evidence that the virus is engineered.

Or, you're just really bad at risk assessment (like most humans are).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or, you're just really bad at risk assessment (like most humans are).

Could be selectively bad risk assessment. But it's pretty clear it's partisan. Protesting peacefully to end the lockdown is putting everyone at risk of spreading it. Protesting violently the shooting of a black man is just exercising the right to protest. There's a serious consistency problem that's not simply explained by really bad risk assessment. I think we both would suspect that the behavior would be very repeatable given the same circumstances. It's okay when we do it. It's not okay when they do it. That's not about the pandemic. I suspect that the call for mail-in ballots isn't all about the pandemic either.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Could be selectively bad risk assessment. But it's pretty clear it's partisan. Protesting peacefully to end the lockdown is putting everyone at risk of spreading it. Protesting violently the shooting of a black man is just exercising the right to protest. There's a serious consistency problem that's not simply explained by really bad risk assessment. I think we both would suspect that the behavior would be very repeatable given the same circumstances. It's okay when we do it. It's not okay when they do it. That's not about the pandemic. I suspect that the call for mail-in ballots isn't all about the pandemic either.

Being selective and biased is a key reason humans are bad at it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    But that's not evidence that the virus is engineered.

We're going past each other because your definition of engineered and mine is different.

The virus is real, the methods of controlling the situation, the media, the narrative, everything around it is engineered for a desired outcome. Thus the whole pandemic is an engineered crisis, doesn't mean the virus isn't real, doesn't mean the virus its self is physically engineered.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is it just me, or is there some some irony in the greater prepper community?

"I'm going to prepare for bad situations."

...along comes a pandemic virus...

"That's all fake and engineered!"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Eh, social engineering is pretty real.
    Especially when done with war.

People don't pay attention or listen. Either they're on the payroll of the Ds or they're naive enough that they think nothing bad could ever happen here.

For the latter half of 2019, a huge portion of the party was cheering for a recession, demanding economic collapse, because they know the amazing economy would benefit Trump in the election.

A new strain of the flu appears, so for the first time in our history they forcibly close almost all business in the country except for a handful of the largest corporations.
    After almost all small businesses have been destroyed, the economy has been destroyed, and any hope of a recovery before November was shut down, they decide to start re-opening the country. They do this when infection rates are effectively at their peak, and the spread of the virus is at its most severe. Proving their entire agenda has nothing to do with slowing the spread of the virus, just destroying the economy.

Then after the race riots slow down, which they fully support and encourage, they start signaling that they want to close the country again. The DOW skyrocketing and the markets recovering faster than imagined possible, surely has nothing to do with that, right?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A new strain of the flu appears, so for the first time in our history, they forcibly close almost all business in the country, except for a handful of the largest corporations.

Going to have to stop you there.

"They" didn't, unless you're including Republicans in that, and "almost all business" is terribly far from reality. And it wasn't the first time commerce has been negatively impacted on a wide scale by government.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom