It Really Is A War For Our Country, This Piece Ties It All Together...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Going to have to stop you there.

"They" didn't, unless you're including Republicans in that, and "almost all business" is terribly far from reality. And it wasn't the first time commerce has been negatively impacted on a wide scale by government.

Nothing to see here citizen, move along.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    People don't pay attention or listen. Either they're on the payroll of the Ds or they're naive enough that they think nothing bad could ever happen here.

That sort of makes my point about the irony of preppers, and humans being bad at risk assessment.

You're fear of democrats has blinded you to the risks of a pandemic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We're going past each other because your definition of engineered and mine is different.

The virus is real, the methods of controlling the situation, the media, the narrative, everything around it is engineered for a desired outcome. Thus the whole pandemic is an engineered crisis, doesn't mean the virus isn't real, doesn't mean the virus its self is physically engineered.

Okay. That's good to know what you meant. Words have meaning. So I think if that were what I meant, I might have said the crisis was engineered, rather than the virus was engineered.

But to me, the reality of the situation seems more like the crisis was exploited rather than engineered. When it started out it was just some news report of a new virus that started some place in China most of us never heard of. I don't think most people really thought it do here what it did in China. It wasn't until **** hit the fan in NYC and other US hot spots that people seemed to discover that this was a crisis, and some people figured out that it should not go to waste. Before we saw widespread infections, remember the Democrats wanted to act like nothing was different? Go to China Town! Be with people. Trump's a xenophobe because he wants to shut down borders. And it's been constant criticism, some fair, most not, ever since.

So I think what's happened is that people have been opportunistic, and exploitative of a crisis as it has unfolded. And it's fair enough to note that people have made it more of a crisis than perhaps it actually was. But we know more now that we couldn't have known then. It was a crisis because everyone was preparing for the China syndrome they thought it was. So I don't think it's engineering.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That sort of makes my point about the irony of preppers, and humans being bad at risk assessment.

I think it's reasonable to fear both these days. Democrats platform is crazy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

What risks? Millions of people took to the streets yelling in each other's face, and the democrats said that was perfectly fine.
    But a little old lady cutting hair in her house is a threat to the country due to the pandemic, and warrants a swat team response.

If you think this is a real crisis, then you better fear those democrats, because they just created a super spreading situation with the pandemic. And no one will hold them accountable for it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But that's not evidence that the virus is engineered.

We often talk past one another here.

I believe that I previously posted links to comments of scientists saying it would take 800-900 years for the virus to mutate to a respiratory disease that C-19 is, it is engineered.

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded bat-coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to the tune of US$3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.

Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.

This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/why-us-outsourced-bat-virus-research-to-wuhan/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We often talk past one another here.

I believe that I previously posted links to comments of scientists saying it would take 800-900 years for the virus to mutate to a respiratory disease that C-19 is, it is engineered.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/why-us-outsourced-bat-virus-research-to-wuhan/

I don't doubt that we often talk past each other. I'm going by the language used. If you meant something else I'm not sure how else I should understand it.

So you seem to be saying you've decided that it's engineered because of this source. Is Asia Times a reliable source? Did you vet the information yourself? Are their claims true? How have you verified they're true? How far did you go to verify the information? Or did you just eagerly accept what it said without digging? I mean. If you just accepted it, that's fine, but with a claim as extraordinary as that, it deserves to pass extraordinary scrutiny to believe it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    China is having their new lock down round up bat bug II gala.
    So, yeah, get ready for bat bug II and everyone to quiver in the distance.

Top Bottom