• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    News today that I'll be leaving this world sooner than I thought.Probably within a month. I do realize it's on God's timing and he's in total control. I've certainly enjoyed my time on Indgo I'm thankful for all the people I've got to meet and I'm really thankful to be able to buy/trade guns on here with honest people I thank you all I don't know I've got some time to live a week to month but anyway I shall see you people in heaven if you get there thanks for the good memories

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    News today that I'll be leaving this world sooner than I thought.Probably within a month. I do realize it's on God's timing and he's in total control. I've certainly enjoyed my time on Indgo I'm thankful for all the people I've got to meet and I'm really thankful to be able to buy/trade guns on here with honest people I thank you all I don't know I've got some time to live a week to month but anyway I shall see you people in heaven if you get there thanks for the good memories

Very sorry to hear this. Peace be with you.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    While I don't have any interactions with you just remember that this was the beginning, you've got nothing to fear.

I couldn't imagine having a doctor tell me this but God will take care of you and your family.

The best is yet to come for you.

Do absolutely everything fun that you've put off. But don't go sky diving. Just in case the prognosis was wrong. Doctors are humans, too. And humans are wrong ALL the time. You may have a long time left for all they know. Not everything they say is set in stone.

I have a long time friend who's much older than me. He was given a similar expectancy from a cancer diagnosis and eventually the month passed. Then two, then three, then 6 months, and now it's been 14 years and he's still here.

Top Bottom