• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    You are fortunate in that you have some time to prepare for the inevitable. Not everyone has that opportunity. Make sure the ones left behind know how you feel about them. Death is not the end, but a doorway that we all must go through at some point. I will be praying for the Lord to bring comfort to your family, and peace to you as you go through this transition.

Blessings.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sorry to hear this.

Our interactions were few, but I enjoyed them. You will be missed on this earth. Enjoy your time left, and may your final exit be fast and painless.

Godspeed, brother.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Pute, I'm sorry to hear this news. The older I get, the more often I get to hear it. Kinda hope mine comes w/o any notice cause there are some assholes on this planet that might regret me getting a terminal diagnosis.
    Hope you are surrounded by those you love and your passing is peaceful, if it is indeed your time to go.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    News today that I'll be leaving this world sooner than I thought.Probably within a month. I do realize it's on God's timing and he's in total control. I've certainly enjoyed my time on Indgo I'm thankful for all the people I've got to meet and I'm really thankful to be able to buy/trade guns on here with honest people I thank you all I don't know I've got some time to live a week to month but anyway I shall see you people in heaven if you get there thanks for the good memories
    Please know that your friends here at INGO are here for you.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I am sorry to hear your news. None of us know when our time is over. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone. Some of us might beat you there. I agree with those that said to say what needs said to those you love. I have meant to always have letters to my daughters and grandkids in my sock drawer in the event of my death. Have not updated them in years. May the Lord bless you and keep you. I do not personally know you but look forward to seeing you in heaven someday. I pray your doctor is wrong and you enjoy a long life.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    News today that I'll be leaving this world sooner than I thought.Probably within a month. I do realize it's on God's timing and he's in total control. I've certainly enjoyed my time on Indgo I'm thankful for all the people I've got to meet and I'm really thankful to be able to buy/trade guns on here with honest people I thank you all I don't know I've got some time to live a week to month but anyway I shall see you people in heaven if you get there thanks for the good memories
    I hate hearing this news. Prayers for you and your family. I’ll see you someday in the presence of our Lord.

Top Bottom