• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Packing up for tomorrow, but wanted to make sure nothing was flooded @ Cloverdale Range? (Our campground down there closed for the weekend due to rising waters @ mill creek). Never been to the range before. My assumption is it should be fine.

After returning from an underwater road @ MCF&G this evening, if anyone has status on the Cloverdale range (or other ranges for other seeder's) that'd be helpful.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Cloverdale is fine. A little soggy & muddy :D ..... just like mid April 1775!

Packing up for tomorrow, but wanted to make sure nothing was flooded @ Cloverdale Range? (Our campground down there closed for the weekend due to rising waters @ mill creek). Never been to the range before. My assumption is it should be fine.

After returning from an underwater road @ MCF&G this evening, if anyone has status on the Cloverdale range (or other ranges for other seeder's) that'd be helpful.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Challenging, sure, but a Rifleman improvises, adapts and overcomes! :rockwoot:
    My wife and I went out to have a look at the flooding this morning. Seems we could have set up a firing line on the clubhouse roof and took turns hanging/retrieving targets with a canoe. The backstop looks kind of low though. Or maybe just take turns shooting from the plane.

My son and I were pretty bummed to miss it - he was looking forward to shooting the AQT with the M1 we picked up over the winter. Couldn't attend any of the ones farther away due to time constraints in the evenings.

AtlantaFlood1.jpg

AtlantaFlood5.jpg

AtlantaFlood8.jpg

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Bummer! Hopefully you guys get some credit toward the next one?

Had a good time down in Cloverdale, playin in the mud. It was cold (like everywhere else). but every once in a while the sun showed it's face just to remind us what warmth felt like. My son bailed halfway through, but I am happy he came and enjoyed himself just the same. He thanked us when we got home, and said his hands and feet just got too cold. He really likes the poster (Great idea gang) and wants to bring it to his 5th grade teacher (who does civil war re-enactments).
    The wife is wanting to come back for more! This surprised me a little. I figured she'd enjoy herself, but thought it would be a 'one time thing' for her. I am thankful for such a great wife that surprises me every once in a while!
    The warm lunch was very good ladies! Thanks to all involved... Always a good time at a seed. And the 4 o'clock volley was very cool!
    And I'm back to irons on my ar, and feeling way more confident after my 4x scope fiasco!

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    We had a blast at crawfordsville. It was super muddy lol. I put the wife in a nice mud puddle and she had fun anyways. ATM was out there putting in all kinds singing work. It was a great time and I'm glad we ended up with 15 plus shooters!

DBoller

Plinker
    Apr 7, 2011
    Had a great time at Ossian today. I'm now rockin the purple patch along with my tan and green ones. Can't wait til tommorow to shoot some more AQT's.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Bedford = BBQ at the equipment line.

8666589115_e132c43c41_c.jpg

Aaaawwww yeah.... :)

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Just got home from the Evansville Shoot. Mudcat, as always, runs a great 'seed.
    Redbrush was bone dry and most of us even ended up in shirt sleeves yesterday and today.
    Four ex cooks joined the ranks of Rifleman :D and several more are knocking (hard) at the door.

I'm sunburned, tired, hungry. But have to say, this weekend Rocked!!!
    :rockwoot::rockwoot: :patriot:

dwh79

Expert
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I was originally supposed to go to Atlanta but do to flooding went to Ossian. I am glad I did as the fellow shooters where great and the range was nice. I really enjoyed my first Appleseed. Watching a couple of expert shots was great as well.

Top Bottom