It's like AR15's hit the classifieds in waves.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Lots of guns with <100 rds down the tube. Either they realized that the black rifle did not make them an instant leet-0 operator or somebody's fibbin.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I noticed it too. I think a lot of people panic bought back at election time, then realized they never shoot it. some good deals if you have the money..

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    If they can, they need to sit on them for a few more months until a bunch of people snap out of it and realize there is going to be another Presidential election.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Many of us predicted this during the panic buy in '08 and '09. The problem is many of those selling still think the guns they are trying to sell are worth the 2x they paid for them at the height of the panic. I've not yet seen many really good deals, but I predict that will change over the next few months.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Many of us predicted this during the panic buy in '08 and '09. The problem is many of those selling still think the guns they are trying to sell are worth the 2x they paid for them at the height of the panic. I've not yet seen many really good deals, but I predict that will change over the next few months.

I sure hope so!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    That's what I see more times then not. How many AR's & glocks are in the classifieds right now that are used, but the seller wants the new price of one minus $50. At some point there has to be an incentive to buy used.

Anymore instead of just glancing over and seeing a bad deal I'll rate the thread with a single star, and likewise if I see something that's a great deal I give it five stars. I think it helps get the point across when then there's only one star on the ad.

mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN
    Why didn't I sign up a few weeks earlier?! I wish I had my 50 quality posts already. I've been lurking in the classifieds and noticed the exact same thing. That and there seem to be quite a few glocks up for sale.

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Why didn't I sign up a few weeks earlier?! I wish I had my 50 quality posts already. I've been lurking in the classifieds and noticed the exact same thing. That and there seem to be quite a few glocks up for sale.

im in the same boat you are, i guess this doesnt count for a quality post, but yeah the classifieds are tempting, and we cant get access to them. Oh well i should be able to by the end of the day! might hold off till the 1500 too see if anything is worth buying there...looking for a ruger 10/22

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

im in the same boat you are, i guess this doesnt count for a quality post, but yeah the classifieds are tempting, and we cant get access to them. Oh well i should be able to by the end of the day! might hold off till the 1500 too see if anything is worth buying there...looking for a ruger 10/22

Pay $11 through the new Paypal option in the Site Supporter section and become a site supporter.

You too will be instantly introduced to the wonderful world of the classified section of INGO.

You will then be whisked to a wonderful, exciting world where you deepest desires will be met.
    There will be a multitude of guns, bacon, girls (or boys depending on which way you swing) spaceships, lightsabers, etc.
    at your fingertips for you to choose from.
    (Some of these statement are more correct than others, other may contain some factual information, reader discretion is advised.)

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    There is always a boon in sales near the 1500 also. Heck I usually find something I don't need and list it for additional fun money.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    That's what I see more times then not. How many AR's & glocks are in the classifieds right now that are used, but the seller wants the new price of one minus $50. At some point there has to be an incentive to buy used.

Anymore instead of just glancing over and seeing a bad deal I'll rate the thread with a single star, and likewise if I see something that's a great deal I give it five stars. I think it helps get the point across when then there's only one star on the ad.

Brilliant idea.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    **WTS** Gen 1 Glock xx 97,249 rounds down the pipe. Home made stippling with only 37 mistakes. As you know mags are in tight supply so they are available for sale separately. This highly sought after baby can be yours for only $1295.00. Will consider trades: Ma Deuce + cash, GE Mini Gun + 1300 oz. gold, M1A1 Abrahms tank even trade, Registered Scud Missiles (you pay for my stamp). 1 10 round Clinton era mag will take new 2012 F250 diesel. 30 round mag, needs new spring will accept 2005 or newer Cessna Citation.

harleyindys

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Southside Indy
    It doesn't help the sellers that Rock River lowered the price of there AR's also . I think it may be a bad time to try and sell but good for the buyers.We haven't sold a AR (black rifle) in over a year nobody seems to be asking for them.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I'm waiting until around Christmas, slowly stacking up cash. Economy+post panic buy+Xmas=new rifle for DH! :D

ARs have really come down, at least in components. Remembered a chromed bolt and carrier would cost almost a newborn, but now, there are SO many guys making them and to get specs (Palmetto, Spikes, etc...), prices really come down on quality ARs and components!! The panic beat the bushes for boutiques to make these things, now they can't hardly give 'em away.

Top Bottom