• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Don't even try HK, he'll just keep moving the goal posts.

And then we have the kibbitzers who enjoy gladitorial combat as long as they don't get blood on their togas.

maxresdefault.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We got down to balls because there was a lack of refutation of the other argument points I made. The line keeps getting drawn and I keep stepping forward. Eventually, these One Bullet Barney's will stop.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t know why the cost of pens or balls is of any importance to anyone. I kinda think people are arguing their own points of view rather than something objective. If the circumstances flipped, I’m pretty sure the arguments would too.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Watched Pelosi tear up Trumps SOTU speech on camera in front of the world.
    Confirmation of someone needing to be replaced.

If trying to extort a foreign nation to help you get dirt on a political opponent isn't confirmation, then I doubt tearing up a piece of paper is either.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If trying to extort a foreign nation to help you get dirt on a political opponent isn't confirmation, then I doubt tearing up a piece of paper is either.
    That the purpose was specifically to get dirt on Biden isn’t established other than in your own mind.

Tearing up the speech was a partisan temper tantrum. Refusing to shake Pelosi’s hand was a partisan temper tantrum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That the purpose was specifically to get dirt on Biden isn’t established other than in your own mind.

Tearing up the speech was a partisan temper tantrum. Refusing to shake Pelosi’s hand was a partisan temper tantrum.

Can you admit that your statement, the one in bold, is false? Now don't dodge, because we both know it is not simply in "my own mind."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can you admit that your statement, the one in bold, is false? Now don't dodge, because we both know it is not simply in "my own mind."
    Well, it’s in the minds of many others too, so you’re not the only one in the bubble. And why would I dodge?

I don’t believe the facts make evident that there’s only one conclusion, that Trump did it specifically to dig up dirt on Biden. I think Trump has ADD and my strongest suspicion is that Rudy pointed out a squirrel in Ukrainian.

And, it’s probably not all squirrel. I think it’s also reasonable to suspect that there is more than just coincidence going on between the Biden’s and Burisma, and that further investigation is warranted.

As far as your belief, I think it’s reasonable for you to suspect that Trump did it to dig up dirt. It easily could have been that. I think it’s more likely that the truth is closer to my suspicions though. However it’s irrational to assert “dirt-digging” is a fact, or that there is evidence to prove such. There’s no smoking gun. You have to infer that’s the reason rather than it logically following only to that conclusion.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    INGO's contentious-levels are boiling over lately.

Maybe we all step back... look at the big picture... how small and insignificant a single President's term is on our lifetime... how unimportant it is in the long run... get some existential **** going on...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “Can you admit that your statement, the one in bold, is false? Now don't dodge”
    One more thing, what a ridiculous thing to say. If I thought it was false I wouldn’t have said it. I joke around a lot, and I enjoy dark irony, I don’t use purple, but the statement I made was obviously not intended as satire.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don’t see Biden as a political opponent until/ if he’s nominated? Had Trump done the same with all the current and/or former candidates, that would change my thinking.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t see Biden as a political opponent until/ if he’s nominated? Had Trump done the same with all the current and/or former candidates, that would change my thinking.
    That’s kinda the point. You have reasons why you suspect one way or the other. But You have to infer the motives either way. To people who just assume that everything he does has a nefarious motive, it’s just obvious, and anyone who disagrees must be a deluded Trumper. And to everyone who just assumes that everything he does has the best motive behind it, the people who assume it was dirt-digging are TDS nevertrumpers.

It’s fine if you want to assume he was dirt-digging or not. But if you claim it’s a proven fact that he was, or wasn’t, THATS irrational. There should be conversational space for people to hold either belief without claiming someone who holds a different perspective is lying. Just don’t act like you exclusively own the truth. Only Trump and possibly Rudy know the Truth. Everything else is only incompletely supported beliefs and suspicions.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    INGO's contentious-levels are boiling over lately.

Maybe we all step back... look at the big picture... how small and insignificant a single President's term is on our lifetime... how unimportant it is in the long run... get some existential **** going on...

This sort of thing would be more effective if you tried it less often

Caring fatigue really is a thing

Top Bottom