• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You were one of the top 5 people here I thought I would never say this to, but.....

You suck!

jim-harbaugh-laughing.gif

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Big weekend for the boilers going to play for the B1G championship against meatchicken. Hoops team became the first team since UCLA in 1968 to win back-to-back neutral-site games by 18 or more points against top-10 ranked teams.
    Purdue jumped 19 spots in the polls from #24 to #5 in 1 weekend! Also the #1 RPI......
    You were one of the top 5 people here I thought I would never say this to, but.....

You suck!

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Switching the subject a little........anyone watch the Purdue basketball games the last few days? I stayed up late to see everyone of them. This team is fun to watch. Man, they have some awesome young players. This could be the year we have waited so long for. I am not sure of a team who can beat them. Now I know they will lose some games, just because that is how it goes in Big 10.......but this team is deep with talent and very unselfish. They have size, speed, not stingy, know how to share, are well coached and good examples of young men. My prediction.......they will be ranked #1 sometime this year, although I would rather them stay under the radar.
    That didnt take as long as I was expecting. Purdue #1 this week!! Kiss of death.......now they will lose a game or 2, lol.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That didnt take as long as I was expecting. Purdue #1 this week!! Kiss of death.......now they will lose a game or 2, lol.
    I said that when they hit #4. This team is different. They will get beat sooner or later and will probably lose to Indiana once BUT they have a better chance of elite 8 or final 4 than last year. Those freshman are proving to be perfect for a team around Edey. Against Nebraska, it seemed everything went wrong BUT they won.

I am used to a Purdue team that blows leads this one manages to keep them when it matters most.

Top Bottom