Ivanka Uses Personal Email Acct for Gov't Business---Lock 'er Up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You know as much as I didn’t care for Obama’s policies and I really do loathe everything about HRC it was never an obsession.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Geesh. The two of you fight worse than a pair of polecats with their tails tied together.

And it was at that moment that jetta went full blown Jed Clampett....And Canada was never the same....:)

d86.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bla, bla, bla, bla, the abundance of words does not make Ivanka a criminal, it just goes to show how desperate you are to show your hatred day after day.

Don't get mad bro. At some point you may be able to look at my posts and comprehend what is actually said, rather than what you think is said, inspiring you to carry the Trumps' water over a perceived slight.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And it was at that moment that jetta went full blown Jed Clampett....And Canada was never the same....:)

d86.jpg

Fun fact, he was the original choice for the Tin Man in "The Wizard of Oz."

***Anybody need that sentence deciphered into something they can understand?***

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Throw in the kitchen sink and see if it works and them tell others they are too stupid to understand how the kitchen sink fits into the conversation.

Look up obfuscation, or just look in the mirror.

Carry Trump's water? You have stated openly that the only reason you are so confrontational is that you are lugging Obama's sewage.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Don't get mad bro. At some point you may be able to look at my posts and comprehend what is actually said, rather than what you think is said, inspiring you to carry the Trumps' water over a perceived slight.

Conceit. Has it never occurred to you that a lot of us comprehend exactly what and why you post what you do, and we're just not having it. Knock yourself out, though. It's a free country (for now)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    All I have seen in the news is that she sent "government business" in private emails. Was it classified, was it related in any way to national security? When you see no teeth in the accusation other then general phrases I get the impression she was emailing about the tablecloths being wrinkled at the last reception. [Yep]

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ton-emails-fbi-comey-0621-20180620-story.html
    But her emails? You’re dang right her emails.

Before the report was released, we knew from Comey’s July 2016 statement that Clinton’s private emails included “seven e-mail chains (which) concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received.” We also knew that the FBI “also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on email.” Comey further declared, “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account.” And he speculated that, given how “extremely careless” Clinton had been, it was “possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.”

Well, it turns out, the FBI knew with certainty at the time that hostile actors had in fact gained access to classified information via Clinton’s emails. According to the inspector general, a special review of the Clinton email investigation in 2017 by the office to the FBI’s Inspection Division found that, before Comey’s 2016 statement, “the FBI ... successfully determined classified information was improperly stored and transmitted on Clinton’s email server, and classified information was compromised by unauthorized individuals, to include foreign governments or intelligence services, via cyber intrusion or other means” (emphasis added).

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-y...-about-the-hillary-clinton-email-controversy/
    What you may have forgotten about the Hillary Clinton email controversy

The emails
    Clinton turned over about half of the 60 thousand emails that were on her server, after telling the State Department that the emails deleted by her lawyers -- about 30,000 -- were personal, involving her daughter's wedding plans, family vacations, yoga routines and condolence notes.

In total, she submitted roughly 55,000 pages of emails. From the group of approximately 30,000 emails that Clinton provided to the State Department, the FBI found 110 emails in 52 email chains that were "determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received."

All of the media is on a hate Trump campaign that will last until the next election cycle. They are trying to get the folks to be embarrassed to vote for him. Personally, I do not like Trump. I would not want to have dinner with him and I do not trust him, but I would vote for him any day of the week over Hillary or any other of the liberals that have or will be running against him.

They hate Trump because he is not normal. I think he is annoying, but not being cut from the same cloth is why we voted him in as president.

Guilty

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think you guys were talking past each other. It wasn't a matter of comprehension. That's just butthurt talk there.

I took it that he was saying in the context of this thread, what matters is whether what Ivanka did broke the law, and your technicality is irrelevant to that.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Folks, just remember this; When the show is over the crowd goes home.

You are attempting to reason and debate with someone who has stated that they are going to act in bad faith for at least as long as 45 is POTUS. All you are going to achieve is raising your blood pressure, or getting baited into crossing over the line of acceptable behavior on INGO and getting a time out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have one of those auto blood pressure thingies. I just measured mine. 123/81. Not as low as usual but not all that high either.

Top Bottom