Ivanka Uses Personal Email Acct for Gov't Business---Lock 'er Up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I womder what hotel it would be at. For Bug, maybe something kinda safe and boring, like a Mariot. Not sure that would be stodgy enough for Alpo though. :stickpoke:

Either something in wine country in homage to Sideways, maybe the Rancho Caymus

Or something in the Manhattan Theatre District in homage to Felix and Oscar
    :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't consider it the same thing. There are degrees of error and Hillary clearly is an evil woman. We all know that. But Ivanka gave the left an "out" by not following the rules. No matter how it is spun by conservatives, Ivanka broke the rules and it reduces the argument against Hillary and "lock 'er up". How effective that argument is remains to be seen.
    It does reduce the argument. At least a little. And she did it with Gmail? Yeah, no potential there for anyone else to see it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gmail likely has better security (to keep anyone besides Google from reading it, unless they pay) than the dumpster server that the Hillary used did

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gmail likely has better security (to keep anyone besides Google from reading it, unless they pay) than the dumpster server that the Hillary used did
    Was my point. We know gmail’s bots scan emails. What else would they do with them? We also know that Gmail is filled with social justice warriors with the by-any-means-necessary mentality. So I wouldn’t rule out anything.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm more interested in how the CIA's 'official' estimate on MBS and Khashoggi - at least to the extent anyone believes anonymous sources anymore - declassified itself and gave an interview to WaPo

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Because people cared just as much about Clinton's bad actions as they do Ivanka?

But seriously, after all the grief Clinton got, how STUPID is Ivanka for doing something, while not exactly the same, similar? One again, a hot chick illustrating the "sliding scale."

It's only similar at the Kindergarten level of sophistication.

Which is why these meme is spreading so rapidly on the Left.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's only similar at the Kindergarten level of sophistication.

Which is why these meme is spreading so rapidly on the Left.

Something I've noticed about political dialog between people. Depth is only important when it benefits your side. When it doens't, go facile.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I'm a little late to the game and didn't read all the post so I'm just going to say/ask this.

Who sent her "classified" info to her email for her to forward? Maybe they need to look into that person.

greed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    All I have seen in the news is that she sent "government business" in private emails. Was it classified, was it related in any way to national security? When you see no teeth in the accusation other then general phrases I get the impression she was emailing about the tablecloths being wrinkled at the last reception.

All of the media is on a hate Trump campaign that will last until the next election cycle. They are trying to get the folks to be embarrassed to vote for him. Personally, I do not like Trump. I would not want to have dinner with him and I do not trust him, but I would vote for him any day of the week over Hillary or any other of the liberals that have or will be running against him.

They hate Trump because he is not normal. I think he is annoying, but not being cut from the same cloth is why we voted him in as president.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2018
    Indiana

Because people cared just as much about Clinton's bad actions as they do Ivanka?

But seriously, after all the grief Clinton got, how STUPID is Ivanka for doing something, while not exactly the same, similar? One again, a hot chick illustrating the "sliding scale."

Dude she is totally gonna be jail bait if she gets locked up (Ivanka)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The above is incorrect. Generally speaking, information need not be classified for it to be a crime for distributing it.

If that law is supposed to be enforced then enforce it across the board. But I would think the sentence would be much lighter for emailing another administration official about event dates than, say, doing State Department business on a private email server, including sharing classified documents, and then obstructing the investigation by destroying the evidence. Maybe only the most partisan DOJ lawyer would want to indict the former, while only the most partison DOJ lawyer wouldn't want to prosecute the latter.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2016
    mishawka
    Do we know that she has sent anything classified over this server/ Or is this just more whinning by the Democrats? We know the Hillary Clinton violated 18USC9 united states code or as some call it federal law) sections 793,1924,1001,2071. and if you read it you will find that contrary to what Mr Comey stated "NO INTENT" does not matter. All this is ,is something to distract what is being done by Judical Watch. org or on YouTube.com inreguards to FOIA lawsuits against the Clintons, Huma Abiden, ect of the wrong doings and being able to get the information the congress has asked for and not received yet.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    The above is incorrect. Generally speaking, information need not be classified for it to be a crime for distributing it.

You are misconstruing the rules. Sharing classified information is a crime, but it need not be MARKED classified for it to actually BE classified. Thus, you can commit the crime of sharing classified information even if the documents have no markings indicating they are classified. Instead of markings, the standard is whether you should have known or expected it to be classified based on a litany of reasons.

Distributing unclassified information isn't a crime.

Signed, a guy who had Top Secret Clearance for awhile.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are misconstruing the rules. Sharing classified information is a crime, but it need not be MARKED classified for it to actually BE classified. Thus, you can commit the crime of sharing classified information even if the documents have no markings indicating they are classified. Instead of markings, the standard is whether you should have known or expected it to be classified based on a litany of reasons.

Distributing unclassified information isn't a crime.

Signed, a guy who had Top Secret Clearance for awhile.

Believe it or not they hand out more than one Top Secret Security clearance. I stand by the statement that it can be a crime distributing information that isn't deemed (marked/or unmarked) classified.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Believe it or not they hand out more than one Top Secret Security clearance. I stand by the statement that it can be a crime distributing information that isn't deemed (marked/or unmarked) classified.

Not if there's no intent. Apparently.

I think the only thing it violates, as far as I can find, is the act--can't remember the name--which requires people in US government to use official email for government business. I don't think there's any jail time for that.

As for the classified stuff, the President gets to say what is or isn't classified. If Ivanka's emails were somehow revealed to the public and found to have had classified information Trump could just declassify it. Obama could have bailed Hillary out by declassifying everything in her emails. But then she didn't need bailing out, did she.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not if there's no intent. Apparently.

I think the only thing it violates, as far as I can find, is the act--can't remember the name--which requires people in US government to use official email for government business. I don't think there's any jail time for that.

As for the classified stuff, the President gets to say what is or isn't classified. If Ivanka's emails were somehow revealed to the public and found to have had classified information Trump could just declassify it. Obama could have bailed Hillary out by declassifying everything in her emails. But then she didn't need bailing out, did she.

Your "apparently" is equally false as to concerning what I said, but I suspect you know that, and we're simply making quip referring to Clinton.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    180621_ivanka_trump.jpg
    Pokies!

Top Bottom