• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigFan07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Indiana
    Only seen few of videos but he comes across like a jack*$$. I don't understand why he gets so much attention

I agree. Also, take a look at his message board:

You have no "rights" here.
    This is a commercially operated website. You have no freedom of speech here nor any other Constitutionally protected rights. You are our guest as long as we allow it. We do not charge for the use of this board and we will suspend you at will. You may not conduct business on this board openly or privately without permission.

OK, I get it that I don't own the forums I post on. But does it really have to to put it like that board puts it? Jeesh.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I agree. Also, take a look at his message board:

You have no "rights" here.
    This is a commercially operated website. You have no freedom of speech here nor any other Constitutionally protected rights. You are our guest as long as we allow it. We do not charge for the use of this board and we will suspend you at will. You may not conduct business on this board openly or privately without permission.

OK, I get it that I don't own the forums I post on. But does it really have to to put it like that board puts it? Jeesh.

Well it's the same thing on here. :dunno:

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Checked my .40 Ammo Supply. All are 165 Gr.. (I'm good there, at least. ) "Unsupported Chambers" (Glocks).... Hummmmmmm. Wonder if Law Enforcement knows they're all packing HAND GRENADES?????? :rolleyes:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    James also says that 1911's suck... Which we all know that isn't true. Granted I am not a fan of .40 cal but doesn't mean that the round itself sucks

.40 is a pointless round. 1911's do suck for reliability unless you wanna pay for a custom handmade one, and I still wouldn't carry it for the simple reason it has a very limited round capacity. I want as many bullets in my fighting pistol as I can get without having obviously a drum or something sticking out of the magwel.

Listen to Yeager he's right whether it hurts your feel bads or not.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Checked my .40 Ammo Supply. All are 165 Gr.. (I'm good there, at least. ) "Unsupported Chambers" (Glocks).... Hummmmmmm. Wonder if Law Enforcement knows they're all packing HAND GRENADES?????? :rolleyes:

I was told by a trooper that the Indiana state police dumped them for function reasons. Glock wanted to keep a hush on it so they replaced all of the 40's with glock 17's in 9mm.
    That's just what I was told so don't shoot me if its not accurate.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Sounds like Road Apples to ME...... :n00b:

i vote .40.

I carry a 40!:D

Yeager sux.

James also says that 1911's suck... Which we all know that isn't true.

Only seen few of videos but he comes across like a jack*$$. I don't understand why he gets so much attention

Not exactly sure what the fascination is with this guy.

He's kinda like Pierce Morgan... I pay him no mind...

James Yeager =the jerry springer of guns

You're Welcome!

My job is done here.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    While I don't own anything that fires a .40 round I'm sure that they can kill ya just as dead as a 9mm or a .45 acp.

So can a slingshot but its not the best at doing it. Will a .40 work for the average guy? Sure it will. Some I us just expect maximum results with maximum efficiency and reliability. So all around that's a 9mm glock or M&P if you look at facts. But where would the world be if we didn't have the guys who carry .22's to laugh at?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I do not understand why everyone gets their panties in a bunch over "James Yeager" I don't know if it is because he is so popular and he disagrees with something they think or what but I personally think that if you look at this guy he has an attitude of this is what I think works or it is what works for me... It is my opinion and I do not care what you think! So why can you not love your 40 and not care what he thinks?

I really like this guy and I carry a 40cal pistol more than any other because it is what works for me right now. All I can say is that he can't hate on you for carrying a 40 if you are properly trained with it and use it efficiently, so if you know that you are, don't worry about it. He just can't tell you to make a better choice if you prove it to be effective for you as it would be against everything else that he says... Is that video semi offensive? Sure it is if you're a girly woman and are self concise which may lead him to his small penis thing I guess who knows... But in all seriousness just toughen up and don't worry about what he says and make some decisions for yourself

I don't wish to make enemies here and yeah I am kind of new to the forum but there is no reason to be out getting all butt hurt over this... Sorry guys just my opinion but this guy does a lot of good for the firearm community if we agree with everything he says or not. Do I agree with most of what he says? Yeah I do, must I hold his opinion as mine? No
    Does my 40 suck? Not if I can use it just as well or better than another pistol or caliber and while this guys argument may be that its not the case I will continue to carry my 40cal pistol until a better option for me arises. I don't think you can argue its effectiveness so why worry but hey that is just my option it is about as worthless as a 9mm vs 45 debate

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    James is trying to run a business and carve out his niche market, grow his following and use whatever he has at his command or control to achieve his goals.

Everything else is personal beliefs, bias or personality to pursue his personal American right to life, liberty and his pursuit of happiness.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Were going to need a lot more popcorn...

Did you and IndyDave1776 pop all that using this machine?

6125358797_e52a88c03e_b.jpg

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    James is trying to run a business and carve out his niche market, grow his following and use whatever he has at his command or control to achieve his goals.

Everything else is personal beliefs, bias or personality to pursue his personal American right to life, liberty and his pursuit of happiness.

THIS :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

At first I thought Yeager was just another blowhard.....and in some ways that is true. But then I saw on video/ heard from his students how well he treats them and how he can poke fun at himself. I think most of this is to just stir the waters and bring in new business. I'm willing to put money down that he is actually a cool dude with a fair amount of knowledge.
    The idea that 1911s suck amuses me, and just reinforces my belief that opinion about what the "best guns" are is determined entirely by the minor physiological differences in our bodies which play to one gun over another.

Honestly I don't think the .40 sucks. I can kill with a .40. I chose not too because I personally see it as a pointless round. He is totally correct about the stopping power and wear on the gun though. Those reasons plus the fact that a .40 has more muzzle flip than a .45 relative to its size cause me to ignore the round completely......plus that's a third caliber I'd have to buy. Gag me.

But if someone handed me a .40 cal M&P, XDM, or Glock I would be hugely thankful and add it to my collection. Just sayin'

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I trained with a .40 in his class this weekend and he didn't kick me out. As a matter of fact, he didn't mention caliber even once.

Top Bottom