• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    I'm with most people regarding my disposition toward him. Arrogant and narcissistic; however, in my opinion, everyone deserves a path to redemption in the face of certain death. If he can train some Ukrainian civilians to help defend their country before he meets his fate, then I'll raise a glass in your name as you leave. SKOL!

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    ALS looks like a nightmare of a disease I wouldn't wish on anyone. In the last few years I haven't been the biggest fan of his, but I respect the effort he is making to do some good before he leaves this world. I just hope his family can find peace and comfort when he dies, however or where ever that happens.

Russia said they would give no quarter to foreign fighters found in Ukraine, so he is risking his ass just being there. Like others have said, he could be at home relaxing with his family, instead he is in a strange land, eating bad food and likely not staying in the most luxurious accommodations with the goal of helping strangers.

You can call him a coward, but the dude is over there in a war zone doing what he thinks is right, and we are over here on the sidelines. He is a sick old man that is dying, and maybe he is there trying to redeem himself for prior actions that he may be ashamed of. Maybe he is seeking a quick and noble death trying to go out in a blaze of glory, or maybe he just is really there to help others. It's not for me to judge the man, that's between him and his maker.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I figure that he figures that this is his last best chance to teach good people how to kill bad people.

He has a lot of experience in the training of random cross sections of humanity.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He doesn't look too good in the latest video. Looks abit thinner and kind of short of breath like he's laboring some. I know he's had a speech impediment, but it looks like he's struggling to me.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Was never a fan, but never hated him either. Just saw enough to not pay attention anymore. As someone said he may be a Narcissist, and if he is then he isn't doing this for any of the good reasons. They try to stay relevant, to appear important, to keep presenting that fake persona that was created to mask the inside shame. They always try to manipulate others by words and actions that they are the enlighten one. They fool some, they don't fool others.

Top Bottom