• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I know its been some time since the show aired, but James just put this up on his YouTube page.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IOZNh-J5N4&feature[/ame]

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I have not heard of the guy before...but as much as he was talked up in this clip, I was pretty disappointed by his seeming lack of effort....I can hike faster than that job he was doing to the pistol table

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    he would have smoked quite a few of the guys in some of the other episodes, he just drew some studs to have to face.

he's lost a bunch of weight over the last year and is in pretty decent shape now. Think he realized that after the show.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    the DVD is actually pretty good. As far as Yeager goes, it's been tossed up and down here several times.

on that calguns link, they discuss the video. Read thru the comments, lot of armchair QB'ing going on.

Last edited:

Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    He's to be saluted for serving in the military and putting himself in harms way. The competition was clearly tough and all three did well.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    the DVD is actually pretty good. As far as Yeager goes, it's been tossed up and down here several times

Which DVD are you referring to? The whole show? and how do you mean Yeager's been tossed up and down here several times?

lot of armchair QB'ing going on
    Agreed, but the reason for my linking that page was because upon researching the name and seeing the list of courses/certifications he claims to have accomplished I noticed a number of which that A. I have never heard of B. is only offered to LEO (granted he was/is one at one time so no biggie) and/or C. the ONLY information of the course which comes up in searches comes back to his website---real training? or talked up?........I don't question every individuals skills or by no means condemn anyone seeking to improve, learn, or teach....but his site and that video he sure liked to talk himself up a lot, but then was very disappointing in effort given to have the extensive background he claims...and so I wanted to poke around since I've not heard of him....and so now I inquire about the individual (not knowing him from Adam) only being able to judge what I see online, which to be honest is a lot of talk (although everything I know of him is limited to what has been presented in this thread)...not being able to find anything on half of the courses he's attended is what struck me as the most odd :dunno:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    In his fighting rifle video I believe he states that he is not ex-military. He started as a LEO and went into private contracting. Good video BTW.
    no, I was referring to one of the guys who the "primary character" was competing against

I do like how he at least finished out his tasks

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    he would have smoked quite a few of the guys in some of the other episodes, he just drew some studs to have to face.

Make you wonder if some of his louder "alpha male" tendencies either directly or indirectly drew him the short straw on this?

...he's lost a bunch of weight over the last year and is in pretty decent shape now. Think he realized that after the show.

Reality check is a good thing.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Yeager is a good friend of mine. He is 100% GTG. He is a forceful, dynamic, opinionated person. There is a word for it, but INGO rules of engagement do not allow posting it on a family forum...

He was not in the military. He was LEO, from street cop, K9, SWAT to undercover. He served a tour in Iraq as a security contractor during the first elections. He has been in firefights. He is still alive. He is a training junkie, warrior and thus perpetual student as well. He owns Tactical Response. His material is solid.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Yeager is a good friend of mine. He is 100% GTG. He is a forceful, dynamic, opinionated person. There is a word for it, but INGO rules of engagement do not allow posting it on a family forum...

He was not in the military. He was LEO, from street cop, K9, SWAT to undercover. He served a tour in Iraq as a security contractor during the first elections. He has been in firefights. He is still alive. He is a training junkie, warrior and thus perpetual student as well. He owns Tactical Response. His material is solid.

I'm beginning to think you are Chuck Norris. :D But in all seriousness, what do you do for a living? If anyone is prepared for anything, you're that person. I'm just curious if your job has offered you any training that's helped you along. Feel free not to answer this, it is a rather personal question, I just thought I'd ask.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm beginning to think you are Chuck Norris. :D But in all seriousness, what do you do for a living? If anyone is prepared for anything, you're that person. I'm just curious if your job has offered you any training that's helped you along. Feel free not to answer this, it is a rather personal question, I just thought I'd ask.

He's a wilderness ninja -

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/1753248-post24.html

Top Bottom