• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Good for him. Don't know his music, but he covers the hell out of some Skynyrd.

[video=youtube_share;gSmyxfdJlMs]http://youtu.be/gSmyxfdJlMs[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    idiots on his FB page are accusing him of not playing/not being allowed to play because he was drunk. SMH.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This has been a live nation rule for a long time. Clearly he was OK with booking the show knowing his audience would be disarmed. But when HE was told he had to disarm, that was the final straw.

correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we despise double standards and different rules for different people?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    This has been a live nation rule for a long time. Clearly he was OK with booking the show knowing his audience would be disarmed. But when HE was told he had to disarm, that was the final straw.

correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we despise double standards and different rules for different people?

If I were to guess, he had nothing to do with booking the show, his manager did. But I'm not a rockstar, so I could be way off.

Rule or not, do signs hold the weight of law in SC? If not, were the metal detectors/pat downs at the door for the audience members?

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport

Nah. The peons don't need to protect themselves.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Saw him at 8-second saloon or whatever the **** hole is called. Maybe one of the worst concerts I've ever been to.

He did his fans a solid.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Saw him at 8-second saloon or whatever the **** hole is called. Maybe one of the worst concerts I've ever been to.

He did his fans a solid.

Is your complaint with the venue, the artist, or both? :dunno:

I've never seen him live, so I can't speak to that, but I like his music.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If I were to guess, he had nothing to do with booking the show, his manager did. But I'm not a rockstar, so I could be way off.

Rule or not, do signs hold the weight of law in SC? If not, were the metal detectors/pat downs at the door for the audience members?

Not sure on signs in SC. But live nation handled the concert in France where so many were slaughtered and after that their company declared all venues would have metal detectors and no weapons. I was scanned at a Christian concert at the Murat last year

I'm sure he's a great artist, but seems to have subjective views on when being disarmed is a problem

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Not sure on signs in SC. But live nation handled the concert in France where so many were slaughtered and after that their company declared all venues would have metal detectors and no weapons. I was scanned at a Christian concert at the Murat last year

I'm sure he's a great artist, but seems to have subjective views on when being disarmed is a problem

It's for the children, I'm sure. Just think of them!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just sent a message through his web sight commending him for standing by his principles, but also asking him why he would accept a job at a venue that made the customers disarm before entering.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We need to see more of this. Good job Jamey! :rockwoot:

[video=youtube;3P_NsxIBNVM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P_NsxIBNVM[/video]

Top Bottom