• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Also don't know why you'd buy a second hand spoon for any of the above, unless maybe its the one Kurt Cobain was using when he OD'd. :)

QUOTE]
    Thread Jack:
    Kurt Cobain died from swallowing a shotgun, not an overdose. If they had the shotgun that killed him with a certificate of authenticity I would be all over it!
    Back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Ahem.
    Prior to a performance at the New Music Seminar in New York City in July 1993, Cobain suffered a heroin overdose. Rather than calling for an ambulance, Love injected Cobain with Narcan to bring him out of his unconscious state. Cobain proceeded to perform with Nirvana, giving the public no indication that anything out of the ordinary had taken place
    No one said anything about him dying, now did they?:cool:

SAMSON

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Indy, Southside
    Mr. Medic

What's with the "chemist" guy there, who had all those beakers, test tubes, crack pipes and "smoking accesories" on his table? I thought I had walked into a meth lab when I got to his booth.. LoL! :laugh:

Probably one of the nicest guys you'll meet at the show. Almost always has good supplies of field dressings, Basic instruments, coagulent packs and first aid goods.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Why do you guys even care about the spoon? I think you are reading to deep into it, he probably thought it was a dumb question, so he gave a dumb answer. It is probably a silver spoon being sold for the silver content. That would be my guess. :twocents:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Looks like the same results we came across. None of these would burn a hole completely through the spoon. Rather odd if I do say so myself. Our thoughts were that it was some sort of code. If you knew the purpose of these spoons, you would know the right question to ask in order to recieve the correct product or service. Again, this is only an assumption.

Acid test for silver content.
    If there was a burn through,it was not solid silver and junk.Probably why he was selling them.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I found this both sad and funny.

I was elbow to butthole in a packed isle. I just so happened to be behind a lady who was behind a guy. I think they were husband and wife as they were having a conversation. The part that made my ears perk is when she said "All of these people are just waiting for an excuse to shoot someone." At that point I lost all interest to listening their conversation and proceeded to ask a guy at a table if this fancy zombie ammo would work on regular people.....to which he responded it was only tested and approved for zombies....:n00b:

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Working for PSS one customer commented "You guys have the best prices at the show, can you do any better?"... It doesn't seem to matter how good the price is there are a few people that still want a better deal??

I think I was standing next to that guy, is that when Bob went on to explain how things work to him? I was just laughing at that

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    What's with the "chemist" guy there, who had all those beakers, test tubes, crack pipes and "smoking accesories" on his table? I thought I had walked into a meth lab when I got to his booth.. LoL! :laugh:

You mean Mr. Medic? He's a great guy. No "smoking accessories" that I've ever seen.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    A couple 1500's ago I seen a guy with his hot girlfriend (very tight t-shirt included)... So this guy picks up a pistol off a vendors table, then hands it to her and she started negotiating the price. Betting the dealer never seen the pistol she was holding.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Two rounds of 230 FMJ??

A couple 1500's ago I seen a guy with his hot girlfriend (very tight t-shirt included)... So this guy picks up a pistol off a vendors table, then hands it to her and she started negotiating the price. Betting the dealer never seen the pistol she was holding.

Now you're going to tell us that She already had two rounds of .45acp. FMJ in the pockets of Her T-shirt?? Bill.

Top Bottom