• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 508demo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Morristown
    Winter Storm Watch already posted for 0100 Saturday morning through 1600 Sunday. 4-7” accumulation forecasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Winter Storm Watch already posted for 0100 Saturday morning through 1600 Sunday. 4-7” accumulation forecasted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since there's no visible lines for the parking spaces, you can park however you want. Can't wait to see all the big trucks driving around trying to figure out how to take up 4 spaces.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I am used to the Crown Point and Valpo shows. Its a 2 hour drive for me to Indy. How much better is the 1500? Sorry about the lettering change mid sentence, I have no idea how it happened or how to fix it.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Yeah, the snow forecast has me less-than-thrilled about making the 1.5 hour (in good weather) drive. We'll see what it actually looks like tomorrow.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It looks like it won't start to snow around her etill 7am - which means I can drive to carpool site and let someone else deal with it. :cool:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Down south here it is forecast for snow from late evening Friday to early morning Saturday. Change to rain for most of the day. North of I-64 it's snow all the way with 3-5". So the snow will be melted here but the roadways will be very wet and likely freeze - especially along the rural I-69. Just too risky for a 2.5 hr in good weather drive.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Because Indy mayor will not begin to plow road UNTIL 6 inches ALREADY ON THE GROUND plan on terrible travel day. :-(

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    That might just be a deal breaker for many folks.

Couple of years ago I decided that unless I was looking for something very unusual, time and money would be better used by driving around to a few local stores. $3 more isn't a lot of money, but where does it end? Bumps the total cost up to nearly $20 - it's like paying admission to a store, when I could get the same stuff for less money at a local shop or online.

And I'll only have to smell my own farts.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'd like to go just to dig through the molle pouches and surplus gear. There's usually a couple vendors with a tub of $1-5 per piece items. I need another 9mm mag pouch (I use them for CAT tourniquets), and a better 30 round AR mag molle pouch with quicker access.

I also like getting out on the mornings of a good snow to go somewhere. Nobody's out, its quiet, I pretend there are significantly fewer people in the world... it has a calming effect. :-)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is coming and right on schedule.

REu3Ra4.jpg

Top Bottom